WWF of WCW? Vol: The 90s

Used to get in heated discussions about this when I was little 
laugh.gif

I dunno it is close. WCW seems to have had more memorable characters overall. Too many to name

Even tho the Rock is my all time fav, I am going to have to go with WCW 
pimp.gif

But they both were hot fire tho 
pimp.gif

WWF was better but Cruiserweight Chris Jericho>>>>>>>>>>>>>> When he came to the WWF that was the best thing ever. Y2J
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

WCW/NWO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWF

Negative.

The Steve Austin, Rock, Taker, DX etc generation is why pro wrestling is where it's at today.

WCW got me into wrestling, I'll forever be thankful for that, but you can't tell me that they were even close to touching wwf in their prime. The nation of domination, Mankind, Stone Cold, Undertaker, HHH, the rock , man those were the days

Exactly. Was such a great time in wrestling. When sting came out with the red and black face paint for the wolf pack. The bestAlso DDP and Malone driving the 18 wheeler cross country to fight Hogan and Rodman at bash at the beach. Wcw was tops in the late 80's and 90'sAround late 90's into 2000's wwf took over. I haven't watched wrestling in 10 years now though. What's better 4 horsemen/nwo or the nation/dx/oddities. Tough choice fOr me.

I didn't have cable so I was stuck watching WCW, but man I loved it.

GOLDBERG, Sting, Hollywood Hogan, Rey Mysterio, Diamond Dallas Page, Big Show, Ric Flair, Eddie Guerrero (RIP) too many to name

would have to go with WCW / nWo 
The Four Horsemen, Ultimate Warrior comeback, DDP, crusierweights, The Giant, "The Original nWo", Goldberg, Sting, "The Wolfpac nWo" (coolest entrance music), Karl Malone, Dennis Rodman, and of course Eric Bishoff...

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Negative.

The Steve Austin, Rock, Taker, DX etc generation is why pro wrestling is where it's at today.
Pretty much

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

I didn't have cable so I was stuck watching WCW, but man I loved it.

GOLDBERG, Sting, Hollywood Hogan, Rey Mysterio, Diamond Dallas Page, Big Show, Ric Flair, Eddie Guerrero (RIP) too many to name

this, i aint get to watch wwf til i went to one of my friends house

Goldberg going for the 100 then spearing hogan after the interference. Ref Charles Robinson being knocked out and then giving Goldberg the 3 count after everybody surrounded the ring so Hogans crew couldn't interfere anymore. That was classic

I loved wwf later but always hated how when somebody was running their theme music always came before they ran out. So scripted when that happened.

Also wcw/ nwo revenge and wcw world tour were two of the best wrestling games ever!

I watched WCW ONE time flipping channels trying to find Raw. It was wack as hell. Never watched WCW again. I was highly upset when the whole invasion storyline took place.

Wcw was tops in the late 80's and 90's Around late 90's into 2000's wwf took over.
Wrong.

Nobody and I mean nobody was coming close to WWF in the late 80's.

But seriously, G.L.O.W. >>>>>>>

wcw was great when hogan turned heel and it's drop off was around the time scott hall helped kevin nash beat goldberg to end the streak. this resulted in the nwo and wolfpack becoming one and it got really lame. one thing i forgot was that wcw had awesome crusierweight wrestlers even though they weren't the stars of the show.

Back
Top Bottom