www.findthegoldmine.com Site Launch!

After years of paying eBay out the frame, my first retail venture has begun online. The more my customers support me, the stronger it becomes. Anyone interested in collaborating ideas or getting rid of your sneaker collection, hit me up. Please stop by the site and shoot me comments here. 2010 has been an amazing year and I'm working on developing ways for everyone to benefit. Whether monetarily or just smiles and good times.

Thanks for your support. Previous customers please vouch for my validity here...

header_bg.jpg

www.findthegoldmine.com

After years of paying eBay out the frame, my first retail venture has begun online. The more my customers support me, the stronger it becomes. Anyone interested in collaborating ideas or getting rid of your sneaker collection, hit me up. Please stop by the site and shoot me comments here. 2010 has been an amazing year and I'm working on developing ways for everyone to benefit. Whether monetarily or just smiles and good times.

Thanks for your support. Previous customers please vouch for my validity here...

header_bg.jpg

www.findthegoldmine.com

lock this up. That site is a scam. my boy still didnt get his sneakers shipped.

lock this up. That site is a scam. my boy still didnt get his sneakers shipped.

Funny. I have yet to make a transaction through the site... How could he have been scammed? It just launched today.

Please do not post flames on things you do not have any idea about.

Thank you.

Funny. I have yet to make a transaction through the site... How could he have been scammed? It just launched today.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Thank you.
This site was NOT released today, dude.  My homeboy tried to get those same altitude green XIII's you have on your site in a size 11..he never got his shoes..you are a scammer. smh
smh.gif
..dudes have no honor out here
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Thank you.
This site was NOT released today, dude.  My homeboy tried to get those same altitude green XIII's you have on your site in a size 11..he never got his shoes..you are a scammer. smh
smh.gif
..dudes have no honor out here
tired.gif

Gumsoles has been around a long time and is as legit as they come.

Good luck with the business venture.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

People said the same thing about RockDeep..look how that turned out
tired.gif
..i don't trust this kid

Originally Posted by xilegacy

People said the same thing about RockDeep..look how that turned out
tired.gif
..i don't trust this kid

Back
Top Bottom