www.sbdunkmonster.com ?

Originally Posted by imazing1201

na fake c'mon supreme highs for 119.99
laugh.gif

I already knew the contents of the thread just by looking at the title. Seeing Supreme Highs for 119.00...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. oh yeah like everyone elsesaid...fakester

Could you guys actually give reasons why the site is fake? The pictures are definitely real unlike a lot of the other "fake" sites on the web. Boththe Send Helps and the Dooms I looked at were real. I'm not saying the site is 100% legit, but base your deductions and responses on something other thanthe name or the site or the pricing. To the OP, ask a Mod to move this to the Price/Legit checks forum. Just my .02, but you can't always judge a book byits cover. To be clear, I am not promoting that site, but look more into it before you say they have variants.

97425d58138982c914aa830bcde83c39f1e5f70.jpg
b7315e8f892419aa21efe35f85aacf9f42b3ab0.gif

so what, they have pictures of real jedis too, but 99.99 I can promise you are not getting real ones

Yeah, the site is defiantly fake. The pictures look like they came from Flight Club before they starting tagging their pictures.

Originally Posted by XX3forever

Yeah, the site is defiantly fake. The pictures look like they came from Flight Club before they starting tagging their pictures.

those are the OLD FC pics before they tagged them. Sorry.

but i would like to see one of yall make a purchase then post em up on NT to let us know whatsup.
laugh.gif

EDIT:
indifferent.gif

30d1663926ba13579701d37140bd467bf11ce490.jpg

Legit huh?

^Wow..do fake sneaker corporations check the forums?

Pretty sure I've seen an Emmanualabor (I think) custom exactly like those..

theres no way, i saw alot of imperfection on the stitching, and the prices are beyond crazy. def fake bro, no question. they had some FLOMS for a bill, getreal. if i had 4grand i still couldnt copp a pair, thats crazy there selling them jams like they have a stock room full of that $@++.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Could you guys actually give reasons why the site is fake? The pictures are definitely real unlike a lot of the other "fake" sites on the web. Both the Send Helps and the Dooms I looked at were real. I'm not saying the site is 100% legit, but base your deductions and responses on something other than the name or the site or the pricing. To the OP, ask a Mod to move this to the Price/Legit checks forum. Just my .02, but you can't always judge a book by its cover. To be clear, I am not promoting that site, but look more into it before you say they have variants.

97425d58138982c914aa830bcde83c39f1e5f70.jpg
b7315e8f892419aa21efe35f85aacf9f42b3ab0.gif

Flight Club Pics...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

theres no way, i saw alot of imperfection on the stitching, and the prices are beyond crazy. def fake bro, no question. they had some FLOMS for a bill, get real. if i had 4grand i still couldnt copp a pair, thats crazy there selling them jams like they have a stock room full of that $@++.
Thats because they do have a stock room full of them....and every last one is fake

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by XX3forever

those are the OLD FC pics before they tagged them. Sorry.

but i would like to see one of yall make a purchase then post em up on NT to let us know whatsup.
laugh.gif

EDIT:
indifferent.gif

30d1663926ba13579701d37140bd467bf11ce490.jpg

Legit huh?

damn i remember the dude made customs of those

i wish i have a pair

real of coarse

Back
Top Bottom