Wyd in this scenario?

from the conversation it seems like it's the principle to him. if he pays for everything else she should pitch in. in this case he wants socks and long johns :lol:

women should be paying half of the bills. makes everything simpler. men and women are equal so the bills should be too.

Always found this whole “let’s go half on this and that” some weirdo ****, at least in a marriage, I know people that tell their spouse “yo you owe me xxxx for that” :lol: I only speak for myself but once we got married my money became hers and hers mines, one common account we both have access to, the only thing we split is the responsibilities of getting those bills paid but not the actual money.

On god!! If the housewife role is what these women want, staying in shape is a must!!

Yeah, but usually it doesnt work out like that.

So see what her moms looks like, cause thats what she gon look like in the future.

Yeah, but usually it doesnt work out like that.

So see what her moms looks like, cause thats what she gon look like in the future.
Not necessarily. Depends on her mentality regarding exercise and her eating habits.

On god!! If the housewife role is what these women want, staying in shape is a must!!
Even then who wants an old housewife. At some point she'll be old and like a car you gonna wanna trade her in for a newer model

Amirite fellas?!

Even then who wants an old housewife. At some point she'll be old and like a car you gonna wanna trade her in for a newer model

Amirite fellas?!
I mean aging comes with the arrangement :lol: . Nothing wrong with a housewife as long as she does her part. Housewife doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a life of her own. Just has to make sure the fort is taken care of.

Always found this whole “let’s go half on this and that” some weirdo ****, at least in a marriage, I know people that tell their spouse “yo you owe me xxxx for that” :lol: I only speak for myself but once we got married my money became hers and hers mines, one common account we both have access to, the only thing we split is the responsibilities of getting those bills paid but not the actual money.
My wife and I split the bills. She insists it be even. Everything else we really don’t keep track of .sometimes she’ll pay for dinner and sometimes I will. But i know couples who do split the money like that and I don’t think it’s necessarily wrong. I think the difference might be you have a joint account while others still keep their money separate. I don’t see a problem with it if it works for them. We have a joint account for the bills. Our personal spending comes from our own personal accounts.

I will say it’s odd for men to expect to go half with women. As men, we inherently know we have to provide. Nobody will take care of a man but a woman can be expected to be taken care of. With that, I don’t know why men would even want to do the 50/50 thing. I would never rock with that unless she comes into it with that mentality.

Last edited:
My wife and I split the bills. She insists it be even. Everything else we really don’t keep track of .sometimes she’ll pay for dinner and sometimes I will. But i know couples who do split the money like that and I don’t think it’s necessarily wrong. I think the difference might be you have a joint account while others still keep their money separate. I don’t see a problem with it if it works for them. We have a joint account for the bills. Our personal spending comes from our own personal accounts.
It’s different if the woman comes into with the let’s split bills mentality. Consider yourself lucky and I hope you’re grateful for that and her.

I will say it’s odd for men to expect to go half with women. As men, we inherently know we have to provide. Nobody will take care of a man but a woman can be expected to be taken care of. With that, I don’t know why men would even want to do the 50/50 thing. I would never rock with that unless she comes into it with that mentality.

I’ve witnessed my mom get up off her a*** and work for almost 40 years. Straight. Me sponsoring a woman would be highlyyyyyyy disrespectful to the old girl. So no, I will never fund a chics lifestyle.

All cases are different though. Seeing my mom work and do her thing, my wife or gf has to exhibit them same qualities.

Anyone doing that for someone who's not their wife has already lost. Might as well continue the streak and buy your own drawers....

Yeah that’s what it comes down to, whatever works for the dynamic, I have homies that treat finances separate too...I’m nobody to tell them how to handle it, I’m just saying from my perspective that **** is weird to pull up tabs on your wife and vice versa...is almost like saying, if I get rich I’m rich on my own and if I go broke the same...that’s just my perspective on the matter....my wife actually makes more than me but every week we dump our whole checks in the same account and we each have our own debit accounts which we pull from as needed, we save together, we budget together...etc

but like you said, every couples dynamic is different

Anyone doing that for someone who's not their wife has already lost. Might as well continue the streak and buy your own drawers....

Yeah that’s the other thing, if I was single I’d pay for the first date, second date ima feel her out, if she ain’t offering to at least put the tip or even treat me, I won’t even waste my time....FOH.

“Being the sole provider” is not the business. We can share bills, or I pay mine and you pay yours. None of this “I pay all the bills and you buy socks” bull ****. If the partner expects me to pay for everything and provide nothing
0EAE6F10-4F56-4D33-BC76-2258435C6CA7.jpeg

I buy my own ****. Dont buy me anything I didnt ask for. If I asked for it, I'll pay you back on the spot. ***** not going to hang anything over me.

Yeah that’s what it comes down to, whatever works for the dynamic, I have homies that treat finances separate too...I’m nobody to tell them how to handle it, I’m just saying from my perspective that **** is weird to pull up tabs on your wife and vice versa...is almost like saying, if I get rich I’m rich on my own and if I go broke the same...that’s just my perspective on the matter....my wife actually makes more than me but every week we dump our whole checks in the same account and we each have our own debit accounts which we pull from as needed, we save together, we budget together...etc

but like you said, every couples dynamic is different
I feel this is how it should be, seems like more freedom and transparency, plan more things together and less headache. Crazy world though where there's 20 dudes waiting in her dm queue for you to slip and lose it all.

Long johns? These folks live in Kyrgyzstan?

Anyways, I would put it in more tone friendly terms. "You mind picking up a few things if you see we're low, or if I ask you to? I'm kinda stuck at work and won't have time"

If she says no bust three times and show her the peace sign.

Dude in too deep. Stop his *** at Walmart and pick up those socks and the L. Can’t be out here scared to lose.

Anyways, I would put it in more tone friendly terms. "You mind picking up a few things if you see we're low, or if I ask you to? I'm kinda stuck at work and won't have time"

Homie once told me it’s Okay to be angry. ... It’s the response that counts.

The real question is what is she bringing to the table. Dude is a simp no doubt, but I wanna hear what her expected role is.

Back
Top Bottom