X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

RFX45 wrote:Racism…
Spoiler [+]
Killed the only black mutant to appear on the film…
laugh.gif

I know reaching, I just thought that was funny.

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
 I thought the same thing. Why the black guy have to be the first to die, and the black girl have to be the first traitor.
laugh.gif
But at least Zoe made it to the end.

word
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
 I thought the same thing. Why the black guy have to be the first to die, and the black girl have to be the first traitor.
laugh.gif

word
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
word
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't see it yet but I'll just hope he evolved pass death
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
word
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't see it yet but I'll just hope he evolved pass death
laugh.gif

I liked the movie overall, but only problem was I was left clueless on whom some of the characters were.
Can someone please post who is related to whom, background information & what comic book series these characters are from.

(Besides Professor X, Magneto, Beast & Mystique).

+

Is it true, there's a comic book series callled the "Hellfire Club"? I heard that's where that red devil guy is from.

I liked the movie overall, but only problem was I was left clueless on whom some of the characters were.
Can someone please post who is related to whom, background information & what comic book series these characters are from.

+

Is it true, there's a comic book series callled the "Hellfire Club"? I heard that's where that red devil guy is from.

Fun fact... Michael Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz are actually dating

As if he couldn't be any more awesome
30t6p3b.gif

Fun fact... Michael Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz are actually dating

As if he couldn't be any more awesome
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

+

are you talking about Azazel? I'm quite sure he's not a member of the Hellfire Club in the comics Sebastian Shaw, Magneto, Emma Frost & some other people are though.  In the comics Azazel & Mystique produce Nigh Crawler.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

+

are you talking about Azazel? I'm quite sure he's not a member of the Hellfire Club in the comics Sebastian Shaw, Magneto, Emma Frost & some other people are though.  In the comics Azazel & Mystique produce Nigh Crawler.

Movie was 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spoiler [+]
Am I bugging or was the dude who had control of Wolverine in that other movie 1 of them Russian dudes?

Movie was 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spoiler [+]
Am I bugging or was the dude who had control of Wolverine in that other movie 1 of them Russian dudes?

Originally Posted by mloonz88

^ thank you lol......makes much more sense to me now, Azazel is badass in this flick.

you're welcome.

i haven't seen it yet, I'm one of those indifferent comic geeks who is like meh because of the inconsistencies of the story lol.  It is getting good reviews though so at least it isn't awful like X3 haha.

Originally Posted by mloonz88

^ thank you lol......makes much more sense to me now, Azazel is badass in this flick.

you're welcome.

i haven't seen it yet, I'm one of those indifferent comic geeks who is like meh because of the inconsistencies of the story lol.  It is getting good reviews though so at least it isn't awful like X3 haha.

It redeemed the X-Men franchise, but still fell short of X2. A solid origin story/reboot. I'm ranking this better than Thor solely based on Fassbender's portrayal of Magneto and the tightness of Raven's mini-skirts in the first act.
I'll share more opinions later...

It redeemed the X-Men franchise, but still fell short of X2. A solid origin story/reboot. I'm ranking this better than Thor solely based on Fassbender's portrayal of Magneto and the tightness of Raven's mini-skirts in the first act.
I'll share more opinions later...

Back
Top Bottom