X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

Originally Posted by Ryda421

^^^
no

this movie is not even worth watching for free. I suggest everyone just boycott it
You've been a massive tool throughout this entire thread, but i have to agree. Being the first real summer blockbuster, it will make moneydespite being subpar, and Fox gets what they want. We can't keep letting these dudes just take any liberties with these projects people are already vestedin. I don't expect much from my summer blockbusters, but i expect to atleast be entertained. It wasn't a big hammy spectacle like transformers, nor athought inducing story. It was boring and had no identity, just like the X films.

deadpool got dogged.....dude ended up like baraka x cyclops x nightcrawler....his lines were koo tho, dude jus wouldnt shut up....even tho he only had like 7lines

I know the leak hurt its box office, but it still did 35 million opening night. Not bad. experts expect it to do somewhere between 80 and 90 million.

Damn are those really first night numbers? That's amazing but the movie was trash. Deadpool with swords in his arms as the final baddie? For The Loss.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

it was ok but not on the iron man or dark knight level. Too many corny lines

that's what I hate about these superhero movies.... too corny...

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by RFX45

Apparently, there is two different ending after the credits.
One with Deadpool and one with Wolverine.
Ending description is in the spoiler but can anyone confirm?

Spoiler [+]
Wolverines after credits ending involves him going or being in Japan.
The other ending is Wolverine in Japan at a bar. Some asks "Are drinking to forget?" He responds "No...to remember." Corny...yes
But what about the supposed Deadpool one?

Spoiler [+]

I liked it.

But i was disappointed at the same time because of the potential this movie had.

smh.gif

Watched it yesterday didn't really know what to expect so as far as that i guess it was okay but theres alot of questions that I have about the movie thatdon't even make sense btw I wish they gave deadpool his suit
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DakMode

deadpool got dogged.....dude ended up like baraka x cyclops x nightcrawler....his lines were koo tho, dude jus wouldnt shut up....even tho he only had like 7 lines

so the sword dude in the beginning was deadpool? why didnt i catch that?

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by DakMode

deadpool got dogged.....dude ended up like baraka x cyclops x nightcrawler....his lines were koo tho, dude jus wouldnt shut up....even tho he only had like 7 lines

so the sword dude in the beginning was deadpool? why didnt i catch that?

cuz his mouth was closed
laugh.gif

there are 8 different easter eggs
eek.gif

hugh jackman was on local radio the other day and talked about it, only 1 has the real ending... whack, nobody is seeing it 8 times

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

there are 8 different easter eggs
eek.gif

hugh jackman was on local radio the other day and talked about it, only 1 has the real ending... whack, nobody is seeing it 8 times

i dont understand

pretty disappointed, movie was predictable and the dialogue was pretty cheesy. I expected alot more from gavin hood. They had the cast, but they fked it up ...Fox messes everything up.

Back
Top Bottom