[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

why is it that JJ ALWAYS goes to inactive teams???
word...
smh.gif

WHO WANTS RAY RAY???
Me.

I need a damn shooter that can make a shot on my team.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

GG rafool. that lucky +@+ shot by kidd save me the game. when i say lucky i mean lucky with 1 sec on the shot clock from 35ft out.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

GG rafool. that lucky +@+ shot by kidd save me the game. when i say lucky i mean lucky with 1 sec on the shot clock from 35ft out.
and with Rondo in his face......
smh.gif

No thanks on the trade offer though.

Don't know why none of my players could make a single shot......
smh.gif

I was surprised I only lost by 7....should have been blown out.

so the players on the suns are untouchable since its no user???? how will that game be done. will it be simmed or we all get awarded a win. They have someplayers people want on that squad

I can take the Suns unless you guys are waiting for someone. I'm bored as hell right now,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by djkaos23

and with Rondo in his face......
smh.gif

No thanks on the trade offer though.

Don't know why none of my players could make a single shot......
smh.gif

I was surprised I only lost by 7....should have been blown out.
i think my defense have change some, maybe it had no effect on your team cause you had open looks but i think that trade i made with NORE helpedme out a lot. I think i have more balance but im still looking for a few more trades. maybe

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I can take the Suns unless you guys are waiting for someone. I'm bored as hell right now,
laugh.gif

hollakid still wants his squad... waiting on him to hit me back. if h me changes his mind ill let you know

gg WE VII but u are using exploits forreal dude. Turbo massing the whole game and every single time roy touched the ball he spinned minimum 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom