[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

Just get a new game Nore. Go to where you bought it and say you just bought it or something but lost the receipt. Maybe it's just the game....

Fraij, where you at?
nerd.gif
I'm ready.

ive tried 6 games. its the drive. i tried to open it up to clean the laser but i cant get the screws to come off the dvd drive.

Gonna be a little later Rafool... you gonna be around?

try to get that game with olvera right now maybe

OLVERA

Felton for Alston

I'll be around.

I need someone to clear my que so I can play Olvera (twolves).

Nore, please.
nerd.gif

Youre QUE is good Rafool... and we dont even have a game left to play so uhhhh... scratch that
laugh.gif

Unless you wanna reset the game you played against whatever bum it was that started the lakers 0-3
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I'll be around.

I need someone to clear my que so I can play Olvera (twolves).

Nore, please.
nerd.gif

you're in my que so i can play you without me being on yours. ill send you the invite.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Youre QUE is good Rafool... and we dont even have a game left to play so uhhhh... scratch that
laugh.gif

Unless you wanna reset the game you played against whatever bum it was that started the lakers 0-3
nerd.gif
I'll reset the game we played last night.
nerd.gif

Olvera I'm going to the lobby right now.

damn nore that sucks, how do we finish the league now? since only the creator can generate the playoffs.

maybe give one of us your GT info so we can sign in to do it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Stuckey for Nate

DJKAOS you wanna play right now? we can get 1 or both of our games in... Clippers right?
ill be on in about 10 mins. we can play 1 or maybe boyh. posting from cell right now. be home in a few mins.

Back
Top Bottom