XBox 360 & 9 Games For $300 - Good Deal Right?

My nephew is looking to buy his first house and needs cash. He's offering me :

• Used 360 with 20 GB hard drive (bought new from Best Buy & not refurbished)
  • 2 controllers
  • Headset
These 9 games:
  • Halo 3
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Madden 08
  • Medal of Honor Airborne
  • Lost Planet
  • Shrek the 3rd
  • Ratatouille
  • TMNT
  • Sonic
All for $300. I can't find any reason why this isn't a sweet deal.

Pull the trigger?

If the answer was not obvious then this deal was not meant for you.
smh.gif
smh.gif

its a good deal, should shoot him a lil bit more since he's family.

Man, give him the 300, use it for a bit, then, when he is back on his feet and can afford it, give it back to him for 200.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Man, give him the 300, use it for a bit, then, when he is back on his feet and can afford it, give it back to him for 200.

that would be cool too, but:
Originally Posted by elhombreAIR

I would give him more just cuz hes family but yeah thats a good deal.

Thanks for the input. I didn't have time to research what a used XBox goes for because he needed the money by the end of today. I gave him $300 and adeadstock pair of my Jordans that he likes so he's happy.

DONT DO IT ITS A BAD DEAL AHHH

lol seriously.. u listed every game NT sweats..

how u gonna ask a squirrel if he should get 999 nuts for the price of one?

give him 400, he's losing out a lot by selling it to you so cheap. since he's in need you should give him more if you can afford it..if you cant affordto give him more,then take th deal anyways,thats a damn good price. trade in the last four games and go get yourself CoD4.

What the hell? The games alone are $540 but he's throwing in a $349 console? I wouldn't do it, there has to be something wrong with it. Dude can easilyget 500+ for the combo, why sell you it for 300? To buy a house? $300 ain't gonna scratch the surface. My guess, it has encounter - flashing... lights,lights, lights, lights... word to Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom