XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Koopa 713 checking in...

Once I get #DatIncomeTax money, I'm coppin another xbox.
pimp.gif

I just played a couple matches of HQ after a long time and alone at that. Man, it was
pimp.gif
Def a breath of fresh air compared to the ol TDM & DOM.
But my 1st match .. I ran into a clan with like 3 14prestige guys and the others were fairly high too.. I got teamed with a wat to looked like a small party too so i was anticipating it being a fun/good game.

A couple mins later im 0-4 and itd seem like those dude had a GB type set up going. I was like @%!!! I wouldve stayed but the clan i was paired with backed out and left with 2 other teammates and i backed out too
laugh.gif

The next 2 games i had were pretty
pimp.gif
 games on jungle and Berlin Wall. Im gonna start playing HQ more often. plus the XP 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
 I hate search cause its so *#%!@+* BORING 

Time for HW 
grin.gif
 but after words im trying to run more HQ matches and possibly some zombies on Ascension
nerd.gif

I just played a couple matches of HQ after a long time and alone at that. Man, it was
pimp.gif
Def a breath of fresh air compared to the ol TDM & DOM.
But my 1st match .. I ran into a clan with like 3 14prestige guys and the others were fairly high too.. I got teamed with a wat to looked like a small party too so i was anticipating it being a fun/good game.

A couple mins later im 0-4 and itd seem like those dude had a GB type set up going. I was like @%!!! I wouldve stayed but the clan i was paired with backed out and left with 2 other teammates and i backed out too
laugh.gif

The next 2 games i had were pretty
pimp.gif
 games on jungle and Berlin Wall. Im gonna start playing HQ more often. plus the XP 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
 I hate search cause its so *#%!@+* BORING 

Time for HW 
grin.gif
 but after words im trying to run more HQ matches and possibly some zombies on Ascension
nerd.gif

I gotchu bruh. Either send me one or ill send u a FR wen i get back on.

and yeah i feel ya. My 2nd match on Berlin Wall i got paired up with cats just tryna build KS and they failed at that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I had 4 Caps and 3/4 Defends or something like that and everyone else had 0s or 1s in their stats ..

But "we" shut them out 250 - 0
pimp.gif
i went like 55+ & 5 and got a personal best 6500+ in game XP and overall 24000+Xp total
pimp.gif
.. then i had to get off
ohwell.gif

I gotchu bruh. Either send me one or ill send u a FR wen i get back on.

and yeah i feel ya. My 2nd match on Berlin Wall i got paired up with cats just tryna build KS and they failed at that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I had 4 Caps and 3/4 Defends or something like that and everyone else had 0s or 1s in their stats ..

But "we" shut them out 250 - 0
pimp.gif
i went like 55+ & 5 and got a personal best 6500+ in game XP and overall 24000+Xp total
pimp.gif
.. then i had to get off
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade
Bruh i looked at that berlin wall hq game and JUST realized u came in for a lil bit. Whyd u leave? 
Oh and trust me when i say. I seriously dont be ignoring u. I see u in my games. Id run with u more often and many others. But i feel like i do too much "lobby shopping" and itd just bore you. Cause wen i run gw 

i always get put into games were the team is getting obliterated and all that. I feel like if i have someone with me. Id feel forced to play in it. Thats why i run dolo for most of the time but if u wanna run HQ with me ill 

send u a inv if i get a HQ party going.

plus aug & famas are practically the same gun. But for me the Famas/Silenced w/ SoH is my go to class
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade
Bruh i looked at that berlin wall hq game and JUST realized u came in for a lil bit. Whyd u leave? 
Oh and trust me when i say. I seriously dont be ignoring u. I see u in my games. Id run with u more often and many others. But i feel like i do too much "lobby shopping" and itd just bore you. Cause wen i run gw 

i always get put into games were the team is getting obliterated and all that. I feel like if i have someone with me. Id feel forced to play in it. Thats why i run dolo for most of the time but if u wanna run HQ with me ill 

plus aug & famas are practically the same gun. But for me the Famas/Silenced w/ SoH is my go to class
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

add me im always running solo too, would like to party up with nters like i do on ps3
pimp.gif

i like getting wins and its hard cause randoms on xbox suck imo
laugh.gif

add me im always running solo too, would like to party up with nters like i do on ps3
pimp.gif

i like getting wins and its hard cause randoms on xbox suck imo
laugh.gif

anyone having a problem with theatre mode not showing hit markers when i upload on youtube? and it isnt cuz i turned off the toggle or w.e. trying to make a montage and its kinda important to show hit markers on guys

anyone having a problem with theatre mode not showing hit markers when i upload on youtube? and it isnt cuz i turned off the toggle or w.e. trying to make a montage and its kinda important to show hit markers on guys

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i honestly thought the lobby closed down. its my crappy internet connection then
30t6p3b.gif

just add me i dont care about the lobby shopping i do the same myself,, the reason my w/l ratio so low is bcuz im always getting put in a game where its almost over and my team getting blown out
mad.gif

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i honestly thought the lobby closed down. its my crappy internet connection then
30t6p3b.gif

just add me i dont care about the lobby shopping i do the same myself,, the reason my w/l ratio so low is bcuz im always getting put in a game where its almost over and my team getting blown out
mad.gif

Yo December, @%+* it, I'm about to order a 360 from amazon when I get home. Get ready for me.
nerd.gif

Also, can someone tell me what the different xbox live memberships mean? What are the differences, which one should I get, and where can I find the best deals on memberships?

Yo December, @%+* it, I'm about to order a 360 from amazon when I get home. Get ready for me.
nerd.gif

Also, can someone tell me what the different xbox live memberships mean? What are the differences, which one should I get, and where can I find the best deals on memberships?

Originally Posted by Carver

December you ain't gonna do no damn objectives quit lying son
laugh.gif
What you mean? Im not capable of it? Youre under estimating me cuh. I am disappoint. When i have to, i will. 
derp wrote:
My friends and i do this for HQ when we all have a party together.

What is starting to piss me off is the shotgun users in HQ. I get erked wen i consistantly get butt !@$%+! by a shotgun. 
grin.gif
 i joined a game with the other team full of shotgun users and finished 17-18 . Pissed me off

derrty6232 wrote:
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just get the Xbox Live Gold Memembership for __ Months (You pick how many months u wanna have it for)

Back
Top Bottom