XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Idk what it is.. but im a bigger beast at this game on the 360 then i am on the Ps3... as of now atleast but my KD is like 2.2+ or 2.3+... Im sure ive played over 50matches or so.,. probably close to 75 or i mightve even surpassed that...

And i always run pubs by myself... No NTers o_O
Im still only at Lvl 22 or 23...

my GPU giving me problems
30t6p3b.gif
god damn amd/ati and their $+!% drivers.

@#$# the knifing in this game. @#$# is ridiculous, dudes getting bail out kills with this by pressing one damn button then they lunge 50 feet to get the kill.
@#$# the RC car too. 

@#$# the knifing in this game. @#$# is ridiculous, dudes getting bail out kills with this by pressing one damn button then they lunge 50 feet to get the kill.
@#$# the RC car too. 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

nobody cares about your k/d ratio or how "beast" you are uve sd that many times know
Take the sand out of ur cooch... 

son we were on for like 2-3 hours earlier it said you got off like 45 mins before

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

nobody cares about your k/d ratio or how "beast" you are uve sd that many times know
Take the sand out of ur cooch... 

son we were on for like 2-3 hours earlier it said you got off like 45 mins before

The knifing is ridiculous, they shouldn't be able to lunge through your bullets, but its not
a complete game breaker, should be patched up soon hopefully.

Here are a couple of kills from a game tonight... semtex game winners are always nice
also the python is just too nice at close range, had to show that payback on that guy.

The knifing is ridiculous, they shouldn't be able to lunge through your bullets, but its not
a complete game breaker, should be patched up soon hopefully.

Here are a couple of kills from a game tonight... semtex game winners are always nice
also the python is just too nice at close range, had to show that payback on that guy.

first day with sniper all in one game. 3 shots to kill 1 guy. first collateral. sexy throwing knife. GT mellowhype

first day with sniper all in one game. 3 shots to kill 1 guy. first collateral. sexy throwing knife. GT mellowhype

Back
Top Bottom