XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

eek.gif
 I need to try this out.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i decided, I'm taking my talents to hardcore, so if you play hardcore, hit me up 
happy.gif

You better be speaking about hardcore search & destroy, boy.

i decided, I'm taking my talents to hardcore, so if you play hardcore, hit me up 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

happy.gif

im sure my talents can be used there, i just been playing tdm, girl.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

happy.gif

im sure my talents can be used there, i just been playing tdm, girl.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

eek.gif
�I need to try this out.
Flak Jacket does help.. I don't know about y'all but I hate fools that play like that. Just looking down their scope aiming at a spot waiting for people to come.. For a few seconds maybe but son sat there the whole minute. I guess it's smart but is it fun?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

eek.gif
�I need to try this out.
Flak Jacket does help.. I don't know about y'all but I hate fools that play like that. Just looking down their scope aiming at a spot waiting for people to come.. For a few seconds maybe but son sat there the whole minute. I guess it's smart but is it fun?

I hate to ask for stuff on NT but does anyone happen to have a free 2 day pass for xbox live that came with the black ops? I just want to jump on tonight, heading back to school tomorrow and just want to get it out my system until after finals. I really appreciate it.

I hate to ask for stuff on NT but does anyone happen to have a free 2 day pass for xbox live that came with the black ops? I just want to jump on tonight, heading back to school tomorrow and just want to get it out my system until after finals. I really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Fables and fairytales patna

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

?

?

?
Black ops didn't come with a free 48 pass, unless you got it from walmart maybe

?
Black ops didn't come with a free 48 pass, unless you got it from walmart maybe

My brothers copy came with it, but mines didnt, both from wal-mart. I just found one in one of my old modern warfare 2 boxes. Thanks for the help anyways.

My brothers copy came with it, but mines didnt, both from wal-mart. I just found one in one of my old modern warfare 2 boxes. Thanks for the help anyways.

Back
Top Bottom