XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Finished playing a few matches of TDM solo (which I never usually do).

200 kills and 55 deaths with marathon pro and hardline in a few matches, 400 points per minute (highest kill streak is blackbird).

I stay getting hate messages.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Finished playing a few matches of TDM solo (which I never usually do).

200 kills and 55 deaths with marathon pro and hardline in a few matches, 400 points per minute (highest kill streak is blackbird).

I stay getting hate messages.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

theres always camping when new
maps come out

usually people do that because they are getting a feel of the map.

i, on the other hand, like to run and gun new maps. i find it easier to learn the map that way than camping in diff spots.

and i take it we PC users will get these maps in a month like the other ones
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

theres always camping when new
maps come out

i, on the other hand, like to run and gun new maps. i find it easier to learn the map that way than camping in diff spots.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

30t6p3b.gif
I run and gun too but i dont know how people  get a feel for the maps if they camp in a corner the whole game
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

30t6p3b.gif
I run and gun too but i dont know how people  get a feel for the maps if they camp in a corner the whole game
sick.gif
sick.gif

Man, the camping has gotten to Ground War.. I had to rage quit about 3 games because all these little #*@&!@# do is sit in corners with their Ghost/Silencer
30t6p3b.gif
.. I'm so close to quitting this game because the people who play it are ruining it.. It's like Treyarch designed all these maps for campers man, they need to go back to the old days where the maps were simple and not 5 different levels, with windows everywhere and all these little "sniper" spots that are perfect for those got damn campers man

Man, the camping has gotten to Ground War.. I had to rage quit about 3 games because all these little #*@&!@# do is sit in corners with their Ghost/Silencer
30t6p3b.gif
.. I'm so close to quitting this game because the people who play it are ruining it.. It's like Treyarch designed all these maps for campers man, they need to go back to the old days where the maps were simple and not 5 different levels, with windows everywhere and all these little "sniper" spots that are perfect for those got damn campers man

i feel you on the camping. Not sure if there is more or i'm just starting to notice it more...but i see a lot of dudes running with the L9.

either way, i've been on that zombie steeeez

i feel you on the camping. Not sure if there is more or i'm just starting to notice it more...but i see a lot of dudes running with the L9.

either way, i've been on that zombie steeeez

Back
Top Bottom