XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Midnight cannot come soon enough
pimp.gif

Can we trade in more than 1 copy of MW2 towards black ops/for store credit? Some of my friends already preordered but they still need to dump MW2, and I was gonna do a mass trade in tomorrow after classes
nerd.gif

Can we trade in more than 1 copy of MW2 towards black ops/for store credit? Some of my friends already preordered but they still need to dump MW2, and I was gonna do a mass trade in tomorrow after classes
nerd.gif

If Best Buy takes $30 for MW2 post-Black Ops release, I may go that route. Otherwise, I am going to probably wait a week or two before buying Black Ops. It looks fun, but I want to read reviews from online/NTers about the story and multiplayer before investing.

If Best Buy takes $30 for MW2 post-Black Ops release, I may go that route. Otherwise, I am going to probably wait a week or two before buying Black Ops. It looks fun, but I want to read reviews from online/NTers about the story and multiplayer before investing.

I'm playing the game now.
It's ok, i'll give it 6/10 feels A LOT like world at war and nothing like MW2.

I'm playing the game now.
It's ok, i'll give it 6/10 feels A LOT like world at war and nothing like MW2.

Called into best buy. Apparently you need proof of purchase to trade in games, and not all stores even do it. People say that theyve traded in w/ no receipt though.... Imma try it tomorrow. With 2 copies. If they dont take it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Called into best buy. Apparently you need proof of purchase to trade in games, and not all stores even do it. People say that theyve traded in w/ no receipt though.... Imma try it tomorrow. With 2 copies. If they dont take it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Decided to keep Madden for the holidays since we are having game night Thanksgiving night and put COD in my Q over @ Gamefly. Hopefully it ships soon.

Decided to keep Madden for the holidays since we are having game night Thanksgiving night and put COD in my Q over @ Gamefly. Hopefully it ships soon.

Traded that god awful piece of $%*% MW2 in @ Best Buy for $30. Bout to cop this tomorrow morning.
pimp.gif

Traded that god awful piece of $%*% MW2 in @ Best Buy for $30. Bout to cop this tomorrow morning.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom