Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG Uptown but fam, running around all wild (aka using isomotion like 4 times in a row with the same player) until you are open is def not appreciated in this league. Neither is FC pressing when you are up by 10 points. Just sayin....

Yeah.... he was playing pretty sim until the 4th quarter and started FC pressin on me when we were tied

Glad I game out with the W tho

and DJ...

NO

He had like 24 boards last game
smile.gif
Despite my loss....

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

GG Uptown but fam, running around all wild (aka using isomotion like 4 times in a row with the same player) until you are open is def not appreciated in this league. Neither is FC pressing when you are up by 10 points. Just sayin....

Yeah.... he was playing pretty sim until the 4th quarter and started FC pressin on me when we were tied

and DJ...

NO

smile.gif
Despite my loss....
ha had 24 boards tonight against the 76ers too haha
pimp.gif

Yeah, Uptown I'm not tryna say you are cheesy at all, I am just pointing it out since I think this is your first time playing in one of our leagues. Wellat least now I don't feel the pressure of being undefeated anymore, for some reason it adds stress like I NEEEEED to win LOL

BTW, another Gerald Green vid will be up soon, and I think Uptown already knows which one it's gonna be....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and DJ...

NO

smile.gif
Despite my loss....

oh @+!# my bad didnt even know ya'll were talking about me...

umm i FC press in the 4th quarter if its close. Not a crime compared to a lotta the stuff others do.

Yeah, Uptown I'm not tryna say you are cheesy at all, I am just pointing it out since I think this is your first time playing in one of our leagues. Well at least now I don't feel the pressure of being undefeated anymore, for some reason it adds stress like I NEEEEED to win LOL

BTW, another Gerald Green vid will be up soon, and I think Uptown already knows which one it's gonna be....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha yup its def hte one where dude flew over 3 or 4 dudes in the paint...i almost saved the replay of it myself
laugh.gif

It didn't bother me at all Upstate... I cracked it by just dunking with D12 :tongue:

But yeah... I have a feeling the Heat Are MIA...

we need a replacement

It didn't bother me at all Upstate... I cracked it by just dunking with D12 :tongue:

But yeah... I have a feeling the Heat Are MIA...

we need a replacement

so uhhh trading me Dwight yet or what lol
eyes.gif

Its not like the Heat have not tried to get some games in. Just give him a couple of days and if he does not post again then boot him.

If you had ANYONE on your tema I wanted.. MAYBE

and X... we need a replacement for Miami....

I have a feeling Indy and Minnesota might need to be replaced at some point as well

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Its not like the Heat have not tried to get some games in. Just give him a couple of days and if he does not post again then boot him.

Ritch is too kind
laugh.gif

That is not how we finish a league

He's posted in here maybe twice?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Ritch is too kind
laugh.gif

That is not how we finish a league

He's posted in here maybe twice?
eyes.gif

Meh, do what you gotta do. I honestly don't care right now. I'm not in a good mood (Rockets L)
frown.gif

Alright my man name on here is andysaywatdaph0 and his xbox is andyismyname. I'll get him to post here and then you can send him the invite. I alreadyshowed him the team and he said he can deal with it.

nuggets you are hte cheesiest mofo playing...

Hey lets try and take a charge infront of the half court line
-lets intercept inbound passes when you're up (you did it twice)

-you fail.

eat my full court 3 pointer at the 2nd clock buzzer via Anthony Johnson you cheesing kid
laugh.gif

If you had ANYONE on your tema I wanted.. MAYBE

and X... we need a replacement for Miami....

I have a feeling Indy and Minnesota might need to be replaced at some point as well
i posted in this thread along time ago about taking over MIA heat if theres a spot open

edit: Cap BC posted before me though

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

nuggets you are hte cheesiest mofo playing...

Hey lets try and take a charge infront of the half court line
-lets intercept inbound passes when you're up (you did it twice)

-you fail.

eat my full court 3 pointer at the 2nd clock buzzer via Anthony Johnson you cheesing kid
laugh.gif
Dude edited the post to add "via Anthony Johnson"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom