Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

what happens if you can't make the draft? I don't wanna join and get stuck with a weak squad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

what happens if you can't make the draft? I don't wanna join and get stuck with a weak squad
laugh.gif
you can pre select players for the computer to draft whoever is available on your list.

even if you're not gonna be there i encourage you to pre select anyway. because sometimes when you choose a player at the last second the server is slowand doesn't get to it in time. so it chooses whoever is pending on your list.

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif

More or less thats what happens
roll.gif

Usually the comp picks all guards
roll.gif

We need to have a 2k summit with all the regulars and get a pick up game going.. I can just imagine... all the best 2k players being awful and the bad onesbeing good...

AKA Retro being horrible .... Jk of course
grin.gif

It'd be cool though.. I think I recognize all the 2k regulars more than anyone else on NT

So I guess this means Thursday is the earliest for the draft? Perfect, I am good for anytime after 2pm on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun..

^go to leagues, join league, search for NT11, put in the PW (MVP) and you'll be in

If wont let you set up the draft until at least 24 hours.. so earliest would be tomorrow... I'm thinking saturday afternoon before NFL draft or sunday...otherwise tmorrow would work to

Back
Top Bottom