Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

smh.gif
at having to pause the Lakers to draft

Originally Posted by jpap348

smh.gif
at having to pause the Lakers to draft
crag did that on purpose to torture us and hopefully have the computer choose our players.
smh.gif

i'm gonna have to to use my xbox on my computer monitor so i can keep track of both
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Yes you can play who ever you want. But a reminder to everyone to register your gt on the 2k website if you have not already. And its at 10:30 est.

How do i do this, dont see how to on the site...

I already have a regular screename on the 2k site.. is this a separate feature?

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

ok ok i wont take Granger ..

D12 HERE I COME
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

oh and Crag do the best 8 teams.. as you can see last league teams that were doing real good couldnt even make the playoffs (west) teams with big losing records made it (east)

just fair if the best 8 guys make the playoff imo

i love how you are playing it off acting like you REALLLY LIKE D12 ... just so that you can make me take him since i would think i would be breaking your heart ... sorry still taking granger #2
laugh.gif

na not even its sad that your taking a player because you seen how i abused every1 with him last league ...

BUT I STILL GET 2 W'S OFF OF YOU ANYWAY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

ok ok i wont take Granger ..

D12 HERE I COME
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

oh and Crag do the best 8 teams.. as you can see last league teams that were doing real good couldnt even make the playoffs (west) teams with big losing records made it (east)

just fair if the best 8 guys make the playoff imo

i love how you are playing it off acting like you REALLLY LIKE D12 ... just so that you can make me take him since i would think i would be breaking your heart ... sorry still taking granger #2
laugh.gif

na not even its sad that your taking a player because you seen how i abused every1 the rules with him last league ...

BUT I STILL GET 2 W'S OFF OF YOU ANYWAY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FIXED. Hah nah just playing Gully. Well kinda.
laugh.gif

^
roll.gif
comon man theres alot more "annoying" rule breakers playing in this league .. im on the only1 that gets called out tho... y i dont kno

but i wont complain.. im just gonna get these W's n keep it moving

You're right though, some stuff others have done just downright throws the whole game outta whack (fast breaks, stealing in the backcourt, running aroundtil the lane opens up for a dunk, etc). I ain't mad at you, just sayin.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Yes you can play who ever you want. But a reminder to everyone to register your gt on the 2k website if you have not already. And its at 10:30 est.

How do i do this, dont see how to on the site...

I already have a regular screename on the 2k site.. is this a separate feature?
http://community.2ksports.com/community/user/register.cfm

go there and register. if you're already registered, just link your account to your gamertag.

Man I can already see I'm a get cooked because I don't know any of the tricks and quirks you guys talking about.

When I try and link my Gamertag an error message comes up saying I must play NHL 2K9, NBA 2K9 or any later title in order to link your gamertag to yourprofile...any help?

Originally Posted by ohboy716

Man I can already see I'm a get cooked because I don't know any of the tricks and quirks you guys talking about.

not really theres only a few elite dudes here other than that every1 prettty much all on the same level ... win or loss a coin flip

Originally Posted by jretro23

i'm guessing yours is jr smith.

aaron is money, but it aint him either.

feeling good with my chances of getting mini kobe now haha.
Lol nah Jr Smith aint the person im thinkin of either.
We all know Jr Smith is already good
laugh.gif

I was playin with a crappy team against a friend and this dude was MONEY.
I guess in the draft will see who eachothers "Kobes" are
laugh.gif

wow just turned the machine on to mess around before the draft and got RROD
so If you have a replacement go ahead and give them Minnesota
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

wow just turned the machine on to mess around before the draft and got RROD
so If you have a replacement go ahead and give them Minnesota
smh.gif

Damn talk about bad timing. Looks like this is going to be the team to drop since no one is going to want a team full of guards.

actully no gully. i've been playing with granger in ranked games and droppping 50Pts on dudes. i know whats up with granger lmao

Back
Top Bottom