Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

lol are u serious ritch? it froze and I waited but you quit out first and it wasn't even halftime lol.

it says you dq'ed not me haha. I waited too but it gave me the win. Does not matter I already reset it. But I really am tired so maybe we can run it backtomorrow/later today, how ever you see it.

Jretro good game...you have that midrange coming off the screen down, tried to mix up on/off ball D but it didn't matter
smh.gif

Plus it was hard to get an uptempo game with your offense

yeah good game. was able to stop most of your fast breaks, still aint shooting good with stephen jackson or melo yet.

billups for westbrook?
smile.gif

sick.gif

That game was awful... how did you outrebound me so bad? I dont understand how Dwight keeps getting abused.
Good game

GG I know that was frustrating for you. You air balled at least 5 times
sick.gif

That was the worst I did with Jeff Green too! I need to work on his shot or move Bargnani to a starter.

It was pretty funny to see Marion make that ugly lay up. Never seen that animation before.
laugh.gif

Yeah I wanted to save the replay but IDK how to

I HATE my team... I can't shoot with Josh Howard...or Ben Gordon at all

When I had Bargnani his shot was soooooo money... such an easy shot.. if he's open he hits it all day long

Did'nt you use to wreck shop with Gordon?

Anyway its easy to save a replay. At the end of the game go to gametrack and it has pretty much every made shot. All you would have to do is find the one youwant save it, edit it, then upload it.

I had like one or 2 games where I did great with Gordon a couple leagues ago... but his shot is so odd... and he has to be wide open or else he misses

Back
Top Bottom