Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

you gotta edit schedule on the website for a game to count.

3x?
laugh.gif
whole game sir. like i said, we'll see how others respond tohow you play.

Originally Posted by jretro23

roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon memph. you know you aint supposed to steal every inbound pass after a make, take charges at full court, throw full court heaves off misses, just try to dunk every possession.

nothing against you, just how you played. we try to make this a sim league as stated on the front page.

you only played 3 games though, so we'll see how everyone else responds.

I was doing that cause you were taking forever to inbound the ball.
I only did that , what , 3x? can i not try to take a charge to get back in the game?

guy with the heat is the ultmate cheeser as soon as i can i'm just going to give up. i cant take this no more. smh!

3x?
laugh.gif
whole game sir. like i said, we'll see how others respond to how you play.

Ive tried several times to register on the site, dont work for some reason. and
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

guy with the heat is the ultmate cheeser as soon as i can i'm just going to give up. i cant take this no more. smh!

you ain't never lied
smh.gif
I barely beat when we played too...dribbling around with LeBron and trying to dunk most of the game

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

3x?
laugh.gif
whole game sir. like i said, we'll see how others respond to how you play.

Ive tried several times to register on the site, dont work for some reason. and
frown.gif
you need to have a windows live ID. and if you do, it has to be the same email that you signed up your gamertag with.

then you should be able to link your gt on the website.

I forfeited. I was winning but I want to reset the game. If everyone has a problem with that then fine it does not have to be done.

But Heat you cant just be going around in circles with LeBron and playing no on ball d.
smh.gif

I swear to god if you try to counter with "well well all you did was give it to KG" I'm going to be pissed. You left him open every time andwould try to take charges.

Where you at Crag? We need NKEAIR

I forfeited. I was winning but I want to reset the game. If everyone has a problem with that then fine it does not have to be done.

But Heat you cant just be going around in circles with LeBron and playing no on ball d.
smh.gif

I swear to god if you try to counter with "well well all you did was give it to KG" I'm going to be pissed. You left him open every time and would try to take charges.

Where you at Crag? We need NKEAIR, Cap, and xdah's homie.

GG thunder.... williams from 3 = unstoppable....wait, your whole team = unstoppable.

Bynum taking rebounds outta Shaq's hands like he's not even there lol

Thanks for not cheesing though, sounds like a lotta dudes are

PS - I got STOMPED. I only shot 16% from 3. Usually i can shoot well with Kidd, Lewis and Pietrus...but i just couldnt make anything

smh.gif

I swear to god if you try to counter with "well well all you did was give it to KG" I'm going to be pissed. You left him open every time and would try to take charges.

Where you at Crag? We need NKEAIR, Cap, and xdah's homie.
Saw Nkeair and cap two veterans wanting spots so I figured my mans chance were slim. If there another spot open let me know and I'll let himknow

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'll just give Nike AIR miamis spot
grin.gif

Sorry guys been gone all day.... i'll get on soon
Yaaaay. So can I reset my game that I bailed on? You down for a game right now?

forfeited. I was winning but I want to reset the game. If everyone has a problem with that then fine it does not have to be done.

smh.gif

You told on yourself. You did the same thing with KG that I did with Lebron and you got scared when I started to come back. Be honest the realreason you quit is because I paused the game twice to answer the door. Cut me I don't care but I guarantee this dude complains about something else.

Riding the jock of 2 different men in back to back sentences FTL. Your name should be *****1088

Going to the lobby now

And come on dude....

Ritch is one of the most sim guys on here...

He doesn't complain about ANYONE..

For him to complain about you.. you msut be cheesing REAL bad

Originally Posted by ohboy716

forfeited. I was winning but I want to reset the game. If everyone has a problem with that then fine it does not have to be done.

smh.gif

You told on yourself. You did the same thing with KG that I did with Lebron and you got scared when I started to come back. Be honest the real reason you quit is because I paused the game twice to answer the door. Cut me I don't care but I guarantee this dude complains about something else.

Riding the jock of 2 different men in back to back sentences FTL.
I;m going to explain to you again what I did with KG and what you did with Lebron. First you put him as your point guard. Who does that? When wasthe last time he played the point? All you did was (and everyone else to) was give the ball to him and just drive and dunk. What I did was bring the ball upwith my point guard you for some reason leave KG open, easy lay up or dunk. I was not forcing it unlike you. You played no on ball d which gives you theultimate advantage on defense. I could have still won but you played so bad I just could not take it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom