XBOX 360 question

I have the bestbuy protection plan so I'm not that concerned, but i got madden today and played 1 game and my xbox went of the fritz for the 1st time ever.I tried a few times to reboot, thinking i had a bad copy of madden. but it kept continually freezing. so i tried a couple other games and same deal, but Idon't have the red ring of death. and at 1 point 3 red lights did come on with the top right 1 missing. does that signal a dif issue i could resolve on myown or should i just hit best buy tomorrow and switch it out for a new Xbox?

Yea, u got the red rings just like mine did monday
tired.gif

they will probably have u send it off to microsoft yourself, unless the plan says you can just swap it out.
These new EA games are murdering Xbox 360s I played ncaa 10 one time and my system failed.. what gives?
nerd.gif

i was just reading on bestbuy.com apparently i can just get a gift card for what i originally paid for the xbox, so i might go ps3 hmmmm. i've hard it overa year so i don't think microsoft's warranty is still in effect, cuz my xbox is one of the newer ones, that didnt have that heating issue.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Yea, u got the red rings just like mine did monday
tired.gif

they will probably have u send it off to microsoft yourself, unless the plan says you can just swap it out.
These new EA games are murdering Xbox 360s I played ncaa 10 one time and my system failed.. what gives?
nerd.gif
Yes you got the RROD... and on the EA comment, I've notice that too! I'd be playing NBA 2K9 for a week straight and then when I play gamelike FIFA 09 for about the same duration of time it would get the RROD. I think the main reason why is that, EA games tense to have amazing graphic and itcomes with the price of hogging up the GPU and CPU therefore causing overheat

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

i was just reading on bestbuy.com apparently i can just get a gift card for what i originally paid for the xbox, so i might go ps3 hmmmm. i've hard it over a year so i don't think microsoft's warranty is still in effect, cuz my xbox is one of the newer ones, that didnt have that heating issue.
same here. For every win Xbox 360 has to offer... there's 3 Ls
mad.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

got the red rings like 2 weeks ago, tried to send it 3 times and got returned 3 times, and this item i got going to canada is driving me nuts, ups doesn'tseem to want to let me ship, every time i get it going im missing another form, damn ups sucks

i sent it back for the 2nd time since i owned it, and this time i have no storage device???? i bought the $400 360 back in the day!!! what is this!?

Back
Top Bottom