im too cheap to buy a hundred dollar wireless network reciever for the 360

is there any other ways to connect wirelessly without going broke lol
embarassed.gif

the hell is Xbox 360?

atari comin out with a new machine?
nerd.gif
i JUST copped 720. ima bepissed.
mad.gif

if you have a ethernet cable, and a laptop/pc that is connected wirelessly to the internet.

bridge your LAN and your Wireless connection, plug the ethernet cord into your laptop, and your xbox, and ur on XBL

you may need to change some router settings, but it works, its how i connect to XBL.

you can connect it to your laptop but you'll need a bit of configuration. You could always just buy a really long ethernet cable which would probably theeasiest cheap alternative
laugh.gif

^ More like 5 from monoprice.com

You can buy an original XBOX wireless router online off ebay for alot cheaper, it works with the XBOX 360.

Or just buy a really long ethernet cable.

You could use the connection from your laptop as someone mentioned above.

you can buy a wireless one off ebay. bing.com my friend. i think i paid 60 shipped for mine which is 40% off the retail tag. it's alot more convenient thanhaving to plug the e cable to my laptop each time.

Powerline ethernet adapter.

Cost from $80-$150 but well worth it imo.

Edit:my bad. just read that you put you're too cheap to buy it. Sorry man.

I say you splurge a little and get something worth it tho. Unless someone has a cheaper way.

OP your Xbox 360 should actually come with an Ethernet cable but THATS NOT THE CABLE YOU NEED. you actually need something called a crossover cable.

Dude you can just buy any wireless internet adapter. Check out newegg.com, they have a lot of cheap ones & you can read the reviews for a good one.

People who buy xbox 360 wireless adapter are dumb because its no different than buying a different name brand, also theirs are rape prices

OP your Xbox 360 should actually come with an Ethernet cable but THATS NOT THE CABLE YOU NEED. you actually need something called a crossover cable.

You are wrong that cable is all you need. Run the ethernet cable from your router to your xbox and you are set.

Back
Top Bottom