• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Man Metal Gear isn't great..

That joint is amazing, I ain't never play anything like that...

Joint feels like the first time I saw Snake on Ps2... Game is life changing.
all though it doesn't really bring much new to the table it really is one of the best games ever
what's comparable?

feels new to me. mgs mechanics on an open world is a godsend. we've seen open world plenty of times but this will be a memorable and replayable game, side missions are rewarding also. Hideo is the man!
not saying its comparable but customization and base building isn't anything new along with the slowmo mechanics

but I'm not knocking it, like I said it is one of the best games ever
Gotcha, the online stuff and microtransactions is like Clash of Clans, damn man I should just start over and play on Xbox, NT PS no fun man, we link up here in party chat for jokes etc. I've only been in party chat with my homeboy for MGS, party chat is dope also to hear reactions of others of parts of the game.

When I play a game don't feel like I'm playing a game...

That's when everything just changes...

Word to Shalashaska.

not saying its comparable but customization and base building isn't anything new along with the slowmo mechanics

Why do you think the mechanics are slow?

I don't remember a game that can compare to metal gear 5, you look at the bare bones game.

MGS5 is MUCH more than that... From the music to the damn script, to the way cut scenes are edited, the game legit feels like a movie... Don't know any game in the past couple years that even came close to that feel..
max Payne 3

all though it doesn't really bring much new to the table it really is one of the best games ever
what's comparable?

feels new to me. mgs mechanics on an open world is a godsend. we've seen open world plenty of times but this will be a memorable and replayable game, side missions are rewarding also. Hideo is the man!

Gotcha, the online stuff and microtransactions is like Clash of Clans, damn man I should just start over and play on Xbox, NT PS no fun man, we link up here in party chat for jokes etc. I've only been in party chat with my homeboy for MGS, party chat is dope also to hear reactions of others of parts of the game.
thought you were playing on Xbox? PS? psh...
plus pvp next month man

Last edited:
He's in the game, you can unlock him for your base.

I know I seen last night on ign, they had like a list of things to do before mgs5..

Dudes stats are INSANE.

trippin, max Payne 3 was the best sing player experience last gen if you start on the hardest difficulty

music, cut scenes, mechanics, it's all there. and a better cover system

.... Not gonna say Max Payne 3 was wack, I loved that game.

However to compare it to Metal Gear 5... Nah. Nope. That game doesn't even have anything on Sons of Liberty, naked raiden and all.

I should be on hopefully sometime next weekend
smokin.gif

Gotta get a new headset tho
ohwell.gif

trippin, max Payne 3 was the best sing player experience last gen if you start on the hardest difficulty

music, cut scenes, mechanics, it's all there. and a better cover system

.... Not gonna say Max Payne 3 was wack, I loved that game.

However to compare it to Metal Gear 5... Nah. Nope. That game doesn't even have anything on Sons of Liberty, naked raiden and all.
nah, b come on :lol:

Why do you think the mechanics are slow?

I don't remember a game that can compare to metal gear 5, you look at the bare bones game.

MGS5 is MUCH more than that... From the music to the damn script, to the way cut scenes are edited, the game legit feels like a movie... Don't know any game in the past couple years that even came close to that feel..
max Payne 3

thought you were playing on Xbox? PS? psh...
plus pvp next month man
I get the Max Payne 3 reference, def was a movie. But still feels fresh to me cuz its MGS mechanics.

I was able to cop early on PS, no Xbox copies at the spot. I have 25 hours in already bro lol and I barely got anywhere in the game, so much to do.

I should be on hopefully sometime next weekend
smokin.gif

Gotta get a new headset tho
ohwell.gif
Miss you bro, only NT PS head that shows me love
frown.gif

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 IS THE TRUTH. HAD TO COP IT ON PS4 THOUGH. JUST WOULDN'T FEEL RIGHT ON THE XBOX. :lol:
except it was never a Sony only game tho. every title has been on another platform and THE FIRST METAL GEAR WAS ON A MS FUNDED SYSTEM

[emoji]128540[/emoji]

:rofl:

the more you know... :pimp:

Yall really making me consider getting this msv smh. To many games to many .......
You won't regret it, but if you played the previous ones..... Joint gonna be like WHOA.
I've been trying to tell people it ain't like the others, you can play like them but this game has more options to go about things
Jules do I ever streer you wrong bro? MGS V is it!

You played the others ones? If the overall stealth and stuff wasn't for you, maybe stay away but this game has much more action and it's so much to do. Best $60 you will spend this year.

Back
Top Bottom