Another rule is NEVER GO BACK TOMORROW
memos and emails get sent over night by corporate
They may lower the price of those games for the rest of the week
Just so people don't flourish
Always strike when it's hot
Waiting can lead to not being able to get a deal

I was gonna hit up a different one but screw it, craigslist it is

Last edited:
I know when I was in Texas all the local Wal marts had new policies stating you could not return or exchange video games without a receipt. They had it on a nice big sign posted at the customer service counter :lol:

That being said, I was able to flourish here in GA :smokin

Last edited:
Not beating a game on the hardest difficulty alone is a waste of your time IMO. Theres no point in not playing Legendary solo.

That applies to most games really. I dont bother not playing on Hard. Metal Gear Games are like the one exception I've made in life.

Last edited:
Man I tried to beat Halo CE on Legendary solo and I just couldn't do it. It's one thing for something to be challenging but I felt like enemies were just bullet sponges and they just kept coming. I've beaten every Cod game on Veteran except WaW. Grenades in that game were just :x

With the exception of those two, I usually will beat games that I like on hardest difficulty.

I'm with you on WaW when you played the Americans fighting the Japanese was too much. They had those damn tree snipers that would instantly take you down and when you stayed in cover like 5 grenades would be on you :smh: that experience almost gave me PTSD b

I actually prefer games to just have a standard difficulty that's challenging. I hate when developers introduce difficulty levels that are ridiculous i.e. The Evil Within Akumu mode where you only get hit once and die. In addition to that the ammo drops are scarce.

ibpwrbLjk7LqnP.gif

Not beating a game on the hardest difficulty alone is a waste of your time IMO. Theres no point in not playing Legendary solo.

That applies to most games really. I dont bother not playing on Hard. Metal Gear Games are like the one exception I've made in life.
You speaking on Halo or every game in existence?

I'm with you on WaW when you played the Americans fighting the Japanese was too much. They had those damn tree snipers that would instantly take you down and when you stayed in cover like 5 grenades would be on you :smh: that experience almost gave me PTSD b
I'm on gears right now
Where u at :nerd:

Every game in existence. There hasn't even been a hard halo campaign since 2 so iso it definitely applies there.

You don't really play too much outside of Halo though, right :nerd:

There are some games that just have ridiculous difficulties. Some harder difficulties don't even add anything to the game that makes it worth doing unless you going for achievements/trophies.

Every game in existence. There hasn't even been a hard halo campaign since 2 so iso it definitely applies there.
You should cop Halo 5 from another country.

Step up the difficulty by playing it in another language.

You don't really play too much outside of Halo though, right :nerd:

There are some games that just have ridiculous difficulties. Some harder difficulties don't even add anything to the game that makes it worth doing unless you going for achievements/trophies.
Multiplayer isn't campaign though. The games just aren't hard, you get gifted a sniper at the beginning of like half the levels the amount of enemies got like halved and there's a myriad of weapons to pick up.

The same applies to the cod games

I know when I was in Texas all the local Wal marts had new policies stating you could not return or exchange video games without a receipt. They had it on a nice big sign posted at the customer service counter :lol:

Didn't know there was someone else from GA in here. You around Atlanta?

Didn't know there was someone else from GA in here. You around Atlanta?
I'm in the Army and just got stationed here at Ft. Benning. ATL is about 2 hours away I think.

That lunar white is the business. I want the Master Chief controller but if I can't get it then I'm gonna double up with the lunar white.

Man if MS drops a lunar white elite :wow:

Back
Top Bottom