Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Playing in 3rd person is a LOT easier IMO. There's so much going on, you need to see as much and as far as you can.
you also don't get hit with vertical recoil unlike you would playing in first person

battlefront is
nthat.gif
Now I know I won't like it then.
laugh.gif

its free to try the beta so you mitis whale
I only wrote that for the lulz,
laugh.gif
 we don't usually agree on games but a few of yall are feeling it so far and my homey randomly just texted me about it. Not a heavy gamer but he's impressed also.

Imma try to get on tonight, I already downloaded it via smartglass.

Man I wish I didn't let my homie borrow my MGSV, I really wanted to get into MGSO at launch.  Now i feel like when I get on whenever I get it back, only hardcore dudes gonna be on it, and i'll be baby snake.  
I got to Chapter 2 and barely play now because of Destiny man. I gotta finish it and try MGO out.

Smh I haven't played metal gear is so long.....

Way too many games now.

I'm glad though remember us last year.

Just my luck, I have to go to the dentist (unplanned) after work so I likely won't be on until around 5-6PST. :smh:

Yeah but not everyone can hardwire the Xbox one cause of where the modem and router is in the crib.

So for you guys that can't invest in this...

TRENDnet Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter Kit, TPL-406E2K Amazon product ASIN B008F537KC
So this basically will give you HALF of your wired connection, right now I'm about 100 up and down but my router and modem is downstairs I get 50 down and about 65 up..

On wifi I'm like at 25 down and 45 up.

Glad I had cat 5 run through my whole new crib in the walls... I'm not messing around anymore.
Good looks. I'm being forced to play on struggle WiFi at my current living situation. Gonna cop this.

on right now, the initial game mode, best strategy is to flank, seems like nobody uses their radar. Still leveling up, before trying the mode with the walkers.

Been playing BF. Game is beautiful but it's not really grabbing me at all. The reason I play shooters is the sense of competitiveness and the skill that goes into being good. This just doesn't have it to me

Also after playing COD aw, Bo3 beta and halo 4/ 5 beta, this movement just feels constricted. I don't really wanna go back to those kinda games where the movement feels limited.

Last edited:
^i totally get what your saying, this is a throwback game.
I remember reading one blog review saying it was like a PS2 era game, but in a good way.

now I keep getting lost EA connection every time even though it's about to load the deployment screen. :x :smh:

Last edited:
yeah, these servers are done. time to call it a night. :lol:

EDIT: EA Vault is down too. Fifa servers still working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom