Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I thought the Mc controller was much more slicker due to the paint they used compared to the regular black. Didnt really like that.

The QC on all these controllers though are horrendous. Gotta to go through a lot before finding a decent one. A lot of people had problems with the lunar recently.

Had to return the MC because the left trigger kept grinding the plastic shell thus a long streak mark was forming on the trigger and it made it harder to press. :smh:

My armed forces controller has a squeaky *** right trigger so anytime I have a scout rifle or hand gun in Destiny it gets annoying as **** :lol:

^ This coming Tuesday.

Streaming a little Halo CE, if anyone is interested:

I wanted to learn how to play CE for real but IDK if my heart would be in it anymore. 

I've been playing Halo CE, and it's pretty damn fun, it's awkwardly less broken than Halo 3 hit registration. They made 4vs4 but it's not even ranked SMH. Snipers on the Spaceship is pretty fun.

Last edited:
I wanted to learn how to play CE for real but IDK if my heart would be in it anymore. 

Never too late, you should hop on and join us.
Idk man from what I know it takes a ton of time and effort especially the way that spawn system works. I got one of those talking timer apps for my phone to time the weapons and power ups and still haven't used it once.

@Drigguh
 Do you have a mic? Are you moving to H5 or no?

i think i do somewhere but i have the chat adapter and plug in my apple earbuds..not sure about H5 yet. i don't even know when it's coming out exactly :lol:
Reason I ask is cause I never hear callouts on your stream. Yesterday there was a Pit Flag game where some guy ran plat into your needles and was two shot and only you saw him so he lived.

Last edited:
Microsoft just screwed me over smh

Went to preorder Fallout 4 at the local game store, asked about the Elite controller as well to see if it was still coming on 27th cuz I heard it got delayed.

Turns out that Microsoft didn't create enough of them and everyone who didn't preorder them before July 31st isn't getting them until a later date.

My friend and I literally preordered it 2 days after the deadline so now we have to wait even longer than the current date. The store said Microsoft hasn't communicated with them about an upcoming date so who knows when we'll get our controllers.

smh

Last edited:
Too many retailers out there, I think you'll be able to find one somewhere.

Idk man from what I know it takes a ton of time and effort especially the way that spawn system works. I got one of those talking timer apps for my phone to time the weapons and power ups and still haven't used it once.

I'm pretty sure you will pick it up quick. If you change your mind Pizzo and I are on a hot streak

Woke up with a sore *** back this morning
Doctor said I'm a have to be off my feet for a few days
The pain is excruciating
I hurt my back last night

Carrying 2 other ****** in gears last night :pimp:
I'm lookin at u kilroythedon kilroythedon
And sandman
Ya boy was puttin in work :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom