Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just a word of advice to you guys, H5 doesnt have hard party restrictions in ranked, so if you planned on playing, rolling 4s only will be your best bet.

3rd straight game of this. This whole quick games over fair games thing continues to puzzle me, you can't have a ranking system with integrity with no party restrictions IMO.

Just found out that King and Ball are out. The two best OBJ gametypes man RIP :frown:  

View media item 1515542

Just a word of advice to you guys, H5 doesnt have hard party restrictions in ranked, so if you planned on playing, rolling 4s only will be your best bet.

3rd straight game of this. This whole quick games over fair games thing continues to puzzle me, you can't have a ranking system with integrity with no party restrictions IMO.

Just found out that King and Ball are out. The two best OBJ gametypes man RIP :frown:  

wait ..you brought h5 after bashing it for weeks ... :smh:

He not buying it, he is just ******* whining for like the 247697496742192719427641276127621961276127919th time, and still thinking people care

Just found out that King and Ball are out. The two best OBJ gametypes man RIP 
frown.gif

wait ..you brought h5 after bashing it for weeks ...
mean.gif
I didnt buy it, I've been on the forums reading up though.

Just found out that King and Ball are out. The two best OBJ gametypes man RIP 
frown.gif

wait ..you brought h5 after bashing it for weeks ...
mean.gif
He not buying it, he is just ******* whining for like the 247697496742192719427641276127621961276127919th time, and still thinking people care
Where in that did I whine? Come on man. I honestly had the post there for like 5 minutes hesitant to post cause I knew you'd do this. That was legitimate advice to people in this thread in regards to the party restrictions. Do I think having no party restrictions in ranked makes sense? Nope. Teams of 4 should never match randoms ever. But it wasnt whining.

The part about King and Ball wasnt a complaint either I'm just legit sad about that, those are by far my two favourite gametypes.

Last edited:

Come oct 27 dude will be buying it just like everyone else , i don't know who he thinks he is fooling

The only reason i think he is hating on the game this much is because he can't come up with the $60 to cop

No one invest that much time and energy into something "they don't like" , just don't make sense

Last edited:

come oct 27 dude will be buying it just like everyone else , i don't know who he thinks he is fooling
You dont know me very well then sir. As I've said in the past me getting this game is dependent on what MLG/HCS do with it because Default H5 isnt my cup of tea, and finding out that King and Ball are out kind of lessens that cause it lowers the gametype rotation.
The only reason i think he is hating on the game this much is because he can't come up with the $60 to cop

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 what is this man

Last edited:
Who wants to bet me a Halo 5 Gold Req pack that AntiDope will buy Halo 5 by the end of this year?

BTW they're having some events at microsoft stores for the release of Halo 5, wondering if I should go.

Last edited:
You dont know me very well then sir. As I've said in the past me getting this game is dependent on what MLG/HCS do with it because Default H5 isnt my cup of tea, and finding out that King and Ball are out kind of lessens that cause it lowers the gametype rotation.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  what is this man
Wait. I never jump in on these silly back and forths, but now you getting H5 is dependent on something. I always thought you were dead set on "no I'm not buying that garbage. Halo is dead" lol

That was honestly me thinking of two different things at once and typing a fusion of ideas. I probably won't get a fair shake on that but whatever. Lost my train of thought for a bit but it's already out there ready to be sourced and quoted later.

That being said I've seen a lot of the custom game options and if they really wanted to, that could make something really close to a Classic Halo experience out of this. Will they? I doubt it.

But that won't fit the narrative about me around here, iIcan't even mention how the ranking system works without it being interpreted as whining and complaining.

Who wants to bet me a Halo 5 Gold Req pack that AntiDope will buy Halo 5 by the end of this year?

BTW they're having some events at microsoft stores for the release of Halo 5, wondering if I should go.
iIdon't even know what a Req pack is but good luck to you bro

Last edited:
Dude I was being sarcastic. If I do buy this game I will gladly come into this thread and admit and take my lumps. As it stands today 10-26-2015 I am not buying it, for a myriad of reasons.

Dude I was being sarcastic. If I do buy this game I will gladly come into this thread and admit and take my lumps. As it stands today 10-26-2015 I am not buying it, for a myriad of reasons.
What games do u actually have
I never see u talk about anything else but halo

Think he played batman and metal gear, he was pretty pissed after mcc said his xbox was an expensive cable box or something, no other games at the time were of interest to him

Halo and Metal Gear (which I regret buying cause I'm not a fan of the non story driven format of it). The only two games I own. I borrowed Batman from a friend. Halo's the only game I've consistently played for years, its the reason I even get an Xbox being that most of the other games I would buy are mutliplat and I could easily get a PS4 for.

I'm getting Fallout and Tomb Raider but those games have endings and again are multiplat titles. Typically it would be back to Halo/Playing Halo inbetween playing those titles. 

Last edited:

Halo and Metal Gear (which I regret buying cause I'm not a fan of the non story driven format of it). The only two games I own. I borrowed Batman from a friend. Halo's the only game I've consistently played for years, its the reason I even get an Xbox being that most of the other games I would buy are mutliplat and I could easily get a PS4 for.

I'm getting Fallout and Tomb Raider but those games have endings and again are multiplat titles. Typically it would be back to Halo/Playing Halo inbetween playing those titles. 
Add me anti
Gt: nawghtyhare

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom