Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I still can't get a hang of using the paddles. I've learned that I grip my controller pretty hard so I tend to activate the paddles when I don't want to.

Yah, it'll take some time to get use to. You'll have to hold it a little different. The more I use it the less I've been accidentally hitting the paddles. For now I've only been using the left side paddles and taking the right side out since that side is where I grip harder cause of shooting games.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Yea man sucks but it's all bout wins. It's a must to go in as a team

TONIGHT WE FEAST ON THE FLESH OF THE NEWBS IN TEAM ARENA

But seriously, get on tonight
i will be on tonight no nhl no nothing straight Halo with the NT fam 

should be home around 6 est 
WE IN THERE OR NAH?
Lets get it

ill send messages or send an party invite once im on and see you guys on as well 

thats 3, who wants to be that 4th 

Last edited:
Im torn between getting fo4 or nba 2k16. Imma get both eventually (black friday) this nba season got me hyped tho
Might as well get 2K first. Prices are already dropping on that game. That way you can get your basketball fix while waiting for FO4 prices to drop.

Thanks to Amazon Prime, I don't believe in getting games for $60 anymore. They usually do price drops like a week or 2 after the games come out. I'm trying to save as much as I can.

Edit: On another note. I don't know how I'm wide awake at work right now. Only got 3 hours of sleep last night. Got off work yesterday at 5pm central time and quickly started playing NBA Live once I made it home. After that I watched a nice amount of NBA streams on the League Pass app on my console. Then I spent the rest of the night watching DSPGaming's, with his slow ***, walkthrough videos on Halo 5 & WWE 2k16 campaigns. Didn't go to sleep til like around 3 something am & woke up for work at 6 something.

Last edited:
Just copped the one finally yesterday with that Walmart deal. got halo5 gears and getting blops3 had 50s in halo and 3kd and master div in blops 2 add me if you want to run games gt: ii MeecH ii. Halo 5 isn't that bad so far feels like a better version of halo 4 which was pretty trash. Don't have my hopes up to high but honestly just want some good big team battle maps and games heard the playlist Is coming soon.
What playlists were these 50s in :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Decided to pick up an XB1 alongside of my PS4, if anyone wants to run H5 add me: munchgotdab1iky , made the account a few years back and never got around to changing the name lol

Had to get H5 cause I've been around Halo since the beginning so nothing was stopping me from continuing that ,used to fool around in gamebattles for H3 at times, never got that 50 ranking but a 47 
laugh.gif

Lets get it

ill send messages or send an party invite once im on and see you guys on as well 

ill be your 4th

and yeah the AR does need some tweaking as well as spawns. one game of team slayer on Regret right after spawning i was killed by some guy with the fuel rod cannon dude ran right in front of me. literally had 0 time to react 

Lets get it

ill be your 4th

and yeah the AR does need some tweaking as well as spawns. one game of team slayer on Regret right after spawning i was killed by some guy with the fuel rod cannon dude ran right in front of me. literally had 0 time to react 

DUDES SNIPING CROSS MAP WITH THAT AR. HAD ME LIKE :wow: :wow:

HOW CAN THE AR BE OUTGUNNING THE BR AND PISTOL AT RANGE? MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.

Yall mess with Breakthrough?

I wanna run H5 with yall but I think the homies are calling on Destiny.

YOU MEAN BREAK OUT?

I WANT TO RUN DESTINY BUT I FEEL LIKE I WAS GETTING BURNT OUT. I BE SIGNING ON, THEN WHEN I'M IN ORBIT I'M LIKE, "THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW". :smh:

YOU MEAN BREAK OUT?

I WANT TO RUN DESTINY BUT I FEEL LIKE I WAS GETTING BURNT OUT. I BE SIGNING ON, THEN WHEN I'M IN ORBIT I'M LIKE, "THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW".
mean.gif
lol yeah break out

Destiny like crack man. I might say screw it and just on H5 with him

About 10-15sec of gameplay.

"All game footage captured in engine. Representative of game experience."

VoAddFu.gif

YOU MEAN BREAK OUT?

I WANT TO RUN DESTINY BUT I FEEL LIKE I WAS GETTING BURNT OUT. I BE SIGNING ON, THEN WHEN I'M IN ORBIT I'M LIKE, "THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW". :smh:
lol yeah break out

Destiny like crack man. I might say screw it and just on H5 with him

DESTINY WAS STARTING TO FEEL TOO MUCH LIKE WORK THAN FUN SO I HAD TO TAKE BREAK FOR A BIT. I'M ENJOYING HALO RIGHT NOW AS WELL AS STILL FINISHING METAL GEAR SOLID 5

I'll probably be on Halo around 7:30 or so. I only run team slayer, breakout and warzone. Also I'm ranked pretty high but I'm wildly inconsistent and I'm not sure how I got my ranking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom