Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
It is presently an issue to join other xbox live member in online games. Just checked the Xbox Live Status site. 

I was trying to check but it wouldn't load on my phone. Thanks!

All these new games and I'm still trying to play Dark Souls with my friend... Lmao. Guess I'll hop back on BattleFront on my PS4 for a bit.

I was trying to check but it wouldn't load on my phone. Thanks!

All these new games and I'm still trying to play Dark Souls with my friend... Lmao. Guess I'll hop back on BattleFront on my PS4 for a bit.
Dark Souls 2 is kicking my *** right now.

10 hours in. Putting it on hold, given these all great game releases as of late.
 EA is developing an “Assassin’s Creed-style” open world action game and former Ubisoft producer Jade Raymond is heading up the project.
o6P14Qe.gif

Last edited:
Dark Souls 2 is kicking my *** right now.
10 hours in. Putting it on hold, given these all great game releases as of late.

What system you playing on? I know you post in both threads. If you ever need help I can if we are close enough in soul level.

The 20th huh?... not mad at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The elite controller not shipping until spring if you order from Amazon they say on their website...back ordered from bestbuy a few weeks ago if it's not shipped by Saturday they are cancelling my order

The elite controller the greatest thing ever made.

Drastically improves gameplay.. Finally got around to using mine on COD... Whoa just whoa.

I have an extra one that came with the elite Xbox pm if interested

Asking retail price

Last edited:
Man I absolutely suck at COD BO3. Haven't played any of these in years and my kill-death ratio is absolutely horrid :x talking like .25-.33

Just thought I'd share my current set-up. That side piece on the xbox is called collective minds media hub, serves as a holder for a 2.5" internal hdd of your choice, aswell giving you 3 extra usbs to work with. You need an extra power supply to give power to all 3 however. The light blinking tells me that it's downloading my games steadily while off which is lit
An extra power supply didn't come with mines, where did you get yours? 

Back
Top Bottom