Also Ricky nades
Aka
Ricky the rebel
Aka
Ricky no look grenade killah
Aka
Ricky the godson
Aka
Ricky I don't care if u bleeding out at my feet I'm tryna shoot this lancer and get this kill from the other side of the map
don't even be on his xbox anymore :smh:

WHERES RICKY MAN.

DUDE GOT A MIC AND DISAPPEARED.

Nighthawk / Venom, yall trynna run some games tonight?

I just have the 50 kills w/ and w/o attachments on my 3 LMG's and I'm all done so shouldn't take too long / be too difficult.

Bruh u ain't even lyin
I join his chats
He be tryna rush me out the chat and everything
Also Ricky nades
Aka
Ricky the rebel
Aka
Ricky no look grenade killah
Aka
Ricky the godson
Aka
Ricky I don't care if u bleeding out at my feet I'm tryna shoot this lancer and get this kill from the other side of the map
don't even be on his xbox anymore :smh:

WHERES RICKY MAN.

DUDE GOT A MIC AND DISAPPEARED.
Prolly in that ps4 thread
Talking bout how dope it is they get to try out plants vs zombies 2 first
And how dope rocket league is
And how he can't wait for uncharted 4
U know
Cause a certain console has no games

Stop ittttt! I did not say if you not playing please leave lol. I do be on COD like there is no tmrw though. My bad guys, i'm just trying to get to the last prestige. Almost done. The MVP will be back soon. Nah, but for real when I come back i'm gonna be straight booty cheeks. So you better have a big back pack ready cause i'm gonna be in it. :lol:

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I just have the 50 kills w/ and w/o attachments on my 3 LMG's and I'm all done so shouldn't take too long / be too difficult.
No good tonight bro, test tomorrow am I may jump on for a little but only to run a few. Ill hit you if Im online.
Dudes really runnin around callin shotta nighthawk though
laugh.gif
You mad your only nickname in gaming is loser?

And here I am still wondering why I threw out a 1v1 Challenge for Halo MCC and no one hit me up :lol:

I probably would've gotten washed, too.

No good tonight bro, test tomorrow am I may jump on for a little but only to run a few. Ill hit you if Im online.

Dudes really runnin around callin shotta nighthawk though :lol:
You mad your only nickname in gaming is loser?

Dudes really runnin around callin shotta nighthawk though :lol:

:rofl:

Nawghty mad cause Shotta beat him in KI still
I was never mad over KI

Show me a post where I was mad
Me and shotta were talking while we were playing
Even gave him props at the end
So how was I mad

I'm just messin w/ u Famb :nthat:

All good sport and friendly jabs from me.

Unless iYen finds a post you made upset about it and posts it, then it's game over. :lol:

Stop ittttt! I did not say if you not playing please leave lol. I do be on COD like there is no tmrw though. My bad guys, i'm just trying to get to the last prestige. Almost done. The MVP will be back soon. Nah, but for real when I come back i'm gonna be straight booty cheeks. So you better have a big back pack ready cause i'm gonna be in it. :lol:

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

The return.. It's all good with your NT friends...

But around your COD friends it's like making it to the cool kids table without an invite

got on duty last night after watching Optic and was only able to play 2 SnD matches got bored real fast

got on duty last night after watching Optic and was only able to play 2 SnD matches got bored real fast

I tried playing SnD on BO3 and it got ruined because it's 6v6. I only run SnD in Arena (that's all the kids in Arena vote for anyways) because it's 4v4 and to 6 rounds to win.

They should have kept it at 4v4 in Pubs. :smh:

I tried playing SnD on BO3 and it got ruined because it's 6v6. I only run SnD in Arena (that's all the kids in Arena vote for anyways) because it's 4v4 and to 6 rounds to win.

They should have kept it at 4v4 in Pubs. :smh:
I probably don't remember right but when has SnD been 4v4 in pubs ?

They should have kept it at 4v4 in Pubs.
mean.gif
totally agree its just not the same and also i think it should be up to 6 in pubs not 4

Back
Top Bottom