Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
GoW4 season pass and Ultmate Edition up on Xbox store. I have to look into the season pass, it seems a little sketchy.

Gears of War 4 Collector's Edition appears on Amazon ($249.99 or $199 with Prime)
Cg51oGxUkAAlSq4.jpg

91PwYwUXJBL._SX522_.jpg

81OFP2%2BB0IL._SX522_.jpg

81Kdtebsq9L._SX522_.jpg

Includes the Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition SteelBook + Season Pass.
JD Fenix on COG Bike Premium Statue (11 Inches in Length).
Frag Grenade Keychain (6 Inches in Length).
In Game Bonus Content: Includes 3 Gears Crates.
Premium Packaging Box.

I may hold off on the GoW4 Beta entirely and wait until the October release. Dat willpower.

I may hold off on the GoW4 Beta entirely and wait until the October release. Dat willpower.

Wish I could do that, but damn, I'm addicted to Gears 4. I probably won't last until October 11th. All they really need to fix is the overpowered shotgun and it's all good. Game is better than losing your virginity.

i'm copping GOW4 but they've basically made the same game for the fifth time ... this franchise needs a shot in the arm and i'm a little dissapointed they didn't go that direction (although the coalition is prob playing it safe for their first one) ... still excited about the campaign tho

Last edited:
i'm copping GOW4 but they've basically made the same game for the fifth time ... this franchise needs a shot in the arm and i'm a little dissapointed they didn't go that direction (although the coalition is prob playing it safe for their first one) ... still excited about the campaign tho

SEE THE TROUBLES HALO WAS GOING THROUGH BY STRAYING FROM THEIR CORE PRINCIPLES AND GAMEPLAY.

People say they want change and then you get trash like Advanced Warfare and Ghosts. I'm glad that Gears is back without any major change. Gears 1 is the game that made me cop a 360 and put countless hours into Xbox Live. Gears 3 dropped in 2011 so maybe it's been too long for me to want any real change.

People say they want change and then you get trash like Advanced Warfare and Ghosts. I'm glad that Gears is back without any major change. Gears 1 is the game that made me cop a 360 and put countless hours into Xbox Live. Gears 3 dropped in 2011 so maybe it's been too long for me to want any real change.

i was talking more about refining control mechanics or maybe some very light rpg elements. just something. i dont want gears in space ... regardless im stil plopping down $48 on RD because at the end of the day it's a franchise i love

The Coalition has a lot of work to do. I wouldn't play the game with its current state of mechanics and Gears is one of my favorite franchises.

There's no gnasher battles anymore, everyone dies in 1 or 2 shots. Movement is also too fast and the characters should be a bit bulkier.

Getting lvl 20 in the beta felt more like a chore than enjoyment, especially with the horrible audio.

They should just copy paste the gnasher mechanics from Ultimate Edition into Gears 4. Either way, gnasher battles need to make a return, its current state is almost like a twitch shooter. If I get the first shot off I almost automatically get the kill because it only takes 2-3 shots at most to kill someone.

Idk what y'all are smoking but this is far from classic Gears.

Last edited:
Gears 4 is dope. That's saying a lot from someone who finds fault in gears because it's my favorite franchise. Gameplay is wayyyyyyyyyy more team based as in securing the power weapons on every map makes the difference between winning or losing. Not securing those weapons leaves your gnasher and lancer which are both overpowered compared to gears past but that's for good reason. It's easier for them to tone down weapons than make them more powerful.

What I don't like is the swarm. I hate them.

The vault jumping the fast gameplay it's great and this is just the beta. The skill set ratings are good too

The game would be fine if they toned down the gnasher mechanics back to Ultimate Edition's game mechanics.

Gnasher battles are a major part of what makes the game so fun, at least in my opinion, and it's impossible to have those in Gears 4 unless both players are blind. I shouldn't be blasting dudes into pieces from miles away with 1 active reload gnasher shot. Idk if the guns have significantly higher damage or players just have less health but you definitely die a lot faster from just about everything. I'm not a fan of the new active reload system either, should be reversed back to the way it was. Because then you knew someone was wasting shots to get an active reload because you'd hear them. Now you can just get an active reload without any risk of exposing yourself.

The dodgebal gametype is loads of fun. The spawn system needs some work though. I've spawned right next to 3 enemies with my spawn protection on and washed all 3 of them while they couldn't damage me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just a question but do yall think the guns are to over powered OR is it because everyone runs around getting Active Reloads whenever they ******* want to ? 

Just a question but do yall think the guns are to over powered OR is it because everyone runs around getting Active Reloads whenever they ******* want to ? 
Both. Even without active reloads you can one shot down from ridiculous ranges.

Both. Even without active reloads you can one shot down from ridiculous ranges.
 i never really noticed how over powered the gnasher was distance wise when i get home ima play and check it out. What really ticked me off is the constant Active Reloads. I haven't played this series in awhile did they just incorporate that for this BETA ? 

Games of Thrones

5/5

Story is compelling, characters are great, setting is as good or better than the walking dead.

HBO is wrong for making TT recreate the GOT OP, instead of just letting them use the real one.
94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb.png

Onto Tales of the Borderlands, wish I would have copped when it was $5.
tired.gif

been running and hurdling around like this kicking people and getting kills its to much fun 

people were really bad in this clip lolol

Last edited:
Rod said in an interview, they didn't want to stray too much away from what gears fans expect.

With time changes will be eased in; something like that.

Games of Thrones

5/5

Story is compelling, characters are great, setting is as good or better than the walking dead.

HBO is wrong for making TT recreate the GOT OP, instead of just letting them use the real one.
94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb.png

Onto Tales of the Borderlands, wish I would have copped when it was $5.
tired.gif

nice to see you liked it. Tales from the Borderlands is probably my 2nd favorite TT game right behind TWD Season 1. i have to pick up GoT too tho and have yet to try their minecraft series 

Back
Top Bottom