Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Slightly disappointed with this E3. I wasn't blown away as I was expecting. The things that have caught my eye are

- Battlefield 1( I'll probably get my fill of it with EA access
- Titanfall 2( I thought I would be more excited since I love 1)
- Forza Horizon 3( looks awesome. But this time I won't buy it digital)
- Skyrim Remastered( I'm a sucker for Skyrim)
- watchdogs 2( I like how Ubi games control and I haven't had an open world game in a while)
- Gears 4( campaign looks fun but I need to see a lot more of the MP)
- Xbox S ( just need that GameStop trade in promotion)

Super disappointed in ReCore, Scalebound, Ghost Recon, COD( even though it hasn't happened yet)

Why the recore scalebound disappointment ?

that game collection is trash, b
ScratchyBelatedKoi-size_restricted.gif

Slightly disappointed with this E3. I wasn't blown away as I was expecting. The things that have caught my eye are

- watchdogs 2( I like how Ubi games control and I haven't had an open world game in a while)

Super disappointed in ReCore, Scalebound, Ghost Recon, COD( even though it hasn't happened yet)

Recore- I saw the extended gameplay of Keighlys stream. It looks like it needs another 8-12 months in development. Way too janky and needs some serious fixes to the animation

Scalebound- it's just not demoing well. That boss fight was horrible. I want to see the actual game, not snippets. What am I going to be doing

Recore- I saw the extended gameplay of Keighlys stream. It looks like it needs another 8-12 months in development. Way too janky and needs some serious fixes to the animation

Scalebound- it's just not demoing well. That boss fight was horrible. I want to see the actual game, not snippets. What am I going to be doing

I'll have to look into recore the setup and gameplay got my interest I'll def keep an eye out for your thoughts

Scalebound I just need a date and background. The character, gameplay style has me here also. didmt care to see it today without more details on release.

Cup head ????....smh

But I'm not mad I rather good games compared to rushed products

Just like the real place, the Australia of Forza Horizon 3 is absolutely massive – in fact, it’s is twice as big as Forza Horizon 2’s map.

Forza Horizon 3 is packed full of incredible diversity.

You’ll explore Australia in more than 350 amazing cars

they’ve built a custom 12K HDR camera rig to capture the sky in incredibly precise photos – thousands of photos, in fact, creating a 24-hour timelapse video of the real Australian sky, projected onto the skydome in Forza Horizon 3.

you have the power to tailor every experience in the game to your own tastes. That’s done through a brand new feature we call Horizon Blueprint, which lets players create their own gameplay and instantly share it with friends.

With Blueprint, you can take any of the hundreds of pre-created events in Forza Horizon 3 and customize them to your exact specifications.

Blueprint provides a virtually limitless stream of events and fun.

You can create your own bucket list challenges.

for those who love to customize, Forza Horizon 3 will be a gold mine.

we can ensure that you are driving to the music that you love with the brand new Groove Radio station. Groove Radio lets players stream their own personal music collection from the cloud – just add your music to your OneDrive, create a playlist in Groove Music on Windows 10, and Horizon 3 will stream that playlist into your game on Xbox One and Windows 10.

Everything that is in Forza Horizon 3’s solo campaign can be played with up to four players in cooperative mode.

You never have to play the same content twice if you don’t want to and your time spent in co-op will always be time well spent.

With the Auction House, players will be able to buy and sell cars between one another and the Auction House will act as a hub for fans to find the coolest cars, with striking paint jobs and fantastic tunes.

Between Xbox Play Anywhere functionality, four-player campaign co-op, Auction House and Storefront, as well as social features like 1000-player Car Clubs, Car Meets, seamless multiplayer with no lobbies, Playground games (including an all-new mode called Flag Rush), Rivals events, Online Free Roam and the new Online Adventure, Forza Horizon 3 is packed with amazing ways to enjoy some of the best cars in the world.
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Game of the Year.

Calling it now.

Quote me.

Last edited:
Finally leaving this job where I never knew when I was getting off. It's been life draining and tiring as hell. Cut in with my gaming time tremendously. Getting back into gaming right around the time of E3. Preordered the Xbox S...might cancel if I can't sell my current Xbox for a decent price. Preordered Battlefield as well. Going to finish up some of the backlog and get some of those single players

i thought the xbox conference was pretty good. so far state of decay 2, we happy few, recore, and sea of thieves all have me interested

customization like the real forza games tho?
 [h4]Customize It[/h4]
With 350 cars to choose from in Forza Horizon 3, players will be have no shortage of options when it comes to finding the car they love. But for those who love to customize, Forza Horizon 3 will be a gold mine. We’ve got a wealth of new visual customizations for a huge number of cars in the game, including new off-road and rally parts, more than 30 new rim styles from manufacturers like Rotiform, Fifteen 52, and ADV.1 and, for the first time, widebody kits from industry leaders like Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk. And that’s in addition to the full slate of livery and tuning options that Forza fans have come to expect in the series.
customization in fh2

Last edited:
customization like the real forza games tho?

[h4]Customize It[/h4]

With 350 cars to choose from in Forza Horizon 3, players will be have no shortage of options when it comes to finding the car they love. But for those who love to customize, Forza Horizon 3 will be a gold mine. We’ve got a wealth of new visual customizations for a huge number of cars in the game, including new off-road and rally parts, more than 30 new rim styles from manufacturers like Rotiform, Fifteen 52, and ADV.1 and, for the first time, widebody kits from industry leaders like Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk. And that’s in addition to the full slate of livery and tuning options that Forza fans have come to expect in the series.

customization in fh2
word, I've been needing a racing game since the last nfs was disappointing

Back
Top Bottom