• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
View media item 2161718View media item 2161730
Had to pull the trigger on this 50" 4K HDR TV I saw on Slickdeals (Now seems expired), $500+ tax, and they give a $150 Gift Card as well as a $25 Gift Card and ship 2 day free. I'm already on that 4K bandwagon. On the regular Xbox One it looks gorgeous, but plan to get the Xbox One S to take advantage of that 4K Video, 4K game upscaling, and HDR. Gaming on a 50 inch TV is cool, but there's some input lag, I'm glad the solution is just to switch picture to Game Mode though. Also I get more eye strains from this, but another solution is to lower brightness, and there's an option in settings to help with minimizing eye strains. Overall one of the best purchases of my life and I'm usually skeptical about these marketing schemes on electronics in general.

Ready for Gears 4. :smokin
Xbox one s doesn't upscale games to 4K, not even sure if it supports hdr. as for input lag, that's why you want a TV with a high refresh rate

So you ain't try to get a refund wit them charging you and they knowingly you had an incompatible modem

They aren't responsible. Even when you're leasing a modem form them it's up to you to alert them that they need to switch it out. Especially when packages are upgraded over time without a tech physically coming out.
yea but when you upgrade your service they should tell you if you need a new modem. they can see in his account what he has and if it's compatible

I'm not trying to say the employees aren't incompetent but it'd be like being mad at your cell phone company for charging you for a 4g data plan when you have a flip phone.
I've worked for Verizon before. an issue like that would be the employees fault for not informing the customer

Last edited:
I knew recore was garbage since I seen the $40 dollar price tag. Even they know that game is worth $15 bucks.

Shoulda been an arcade title it woulda got the pass on how bad it looks.

When I need my Xbox the most it doest work

I had to do an update, then it got a system error so I rebooted it

Now I'm stuck on the loading screen :smh:

[Xbox one s doesn't upscale games to 4K, not even sure if it supports hdr. as for input lag, that's why you want a TV with a high refresh rate

Technically it does upscale games to 4K, if you have a 4K big TV. The problem is, it's not true native 4K. Not even the new PS4 Pro can provide true native 4K, it's all upscale. As far as HDR, the S supports HDR, but it also depends on the games, Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3 and NBA 2K17 will support HDR when they release. The common refresh rates for 4K TVs are 60Hz, anything 120Hz or above is just a marketing ploy.

[Xbox one s doesn't upscale games to 4K, not even sure if it supports hdr. as for input lag, that's why you want a TV with a high refresh rate

Technically it does upscale games to 4K, if you have a 4K big TV. The problem is, it's not true native 4K. Not even the new PS4 Pro can provide true native 4K, it's all upscale. As far as HDR, the S supports HDR, but it also depends on the games, Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3 and NBA 2K17 will support HDR when they release. The common refresh rates for 4K TVs are 60Hz, anything 120Hz or above is just a marketing ploy.
no there's most def a difference when it comes to motion and refresh rates. the ghosting is less prevalent for sure. but I game on a plasma

^i think he means games on console don't go above 60fps, so having a tv that supports 120hz isn't going to make that much of a difference.

It does upscale. The Witcher 3 Complete Edition outputs in 2160 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom