• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
In the hunt for a 12 month code now.

Probably should have bought one on Black Friday.  
mean.gif

calling it now, indie game of the year 2017
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2253591/[/URL]"]
 STATE OF DECAY 2 PLAY AREA 'SUBSTANTIALLY LARGER' THAN FIRST GAME – IGN FIRST

There may be times when it’s tactically advantageous to [split up] in multiplayer.

[Unreal Engine 4] makes it far easier for us to add new content and features to the game, both before and after release.

"The millions of State of Decay players have been clear about what they want in State of Decay 2: A bigger, better State of Decay they can play with their friends," he said. "We intend to deliver on all of those."

"The heart of State of Decay is consequences, and we need to make sure that other players are more than just an awesome addition to moment-to-moment gameplay; they need to become a part of the story based on the agency they have in your world.

“A more complex example is killing enclave NPCs that aren't a part of your community. There might be great reasons for them to kill those characters or they might just be going Westworld Blackhat on your simulation, but either way you are going to have to deal with the consequences of those actions. In the case of killing members of an NPC enclave, your relationship with that enclave is most likely going to become incredibly hostile and they may attack your community on sight. Now you have to decide how you want to handle that situation.”

View media item 2253591
View media item 2253592
View media item 2253593
It's not an Indie game. It never was[/quote]

iyen doesnt use the term "indie game" the way its commonly defined and accepted amongst the gaming community.

He uses an arbitrary arbitrary definition .

Last edited:
so Undead Labs, a company with a multi-year, multi-title agreement with Microsoft Studios, is now indie developer?

Yup, checks out.

so Undead Labs, a company with a multi-year, multi-title agreement with Microsoft Studios, is now indie developer?

Yup, checks out.

only reason state of decay 2 will get indie of the year next year is cuz forza horizon 4 aint dropping next year

8)

How's Dead Rising 4?

I'm enjoying it a lot.

Frank West is back :pimp:

Photographer :pimp:

Feels like the next step after 3.

Its wild, its crazy, and it doesn't take itself too seriously.

its exactly what it aims to be.... probably not worth $60 for most people. but i know im going to get a lot of fun out of it. may try to 100% it.

Last edited:
WE TYPING IN CAPS UNTIL WE GET A HOLIDAY GAME RAFFLE.

OUR VOICES WILL BE HEARD.

Oh I see it now just entered. Cool.

Last edited:
^IT'S UPDATED JULIE HE JUST PUT THE REAL PLAYERS ONLY

YOU KNOW, THE ONES WITH THUMBS

MEMPH PUT ME ON THE LIST FAMB I GOT THUMBS

NO SRSLY PUT ME ON

BiA Bazooka - spizike231

The rest of the maps for MWR just got announced.

Activision promised those maps would make their return as well, and now we know that will be sooner rather than later. In the trailer below you get a look at the remaining six maps; Strike, Showdown, Countdown, Bloc, Wet Work, and Pipeline, in their remastered form. Additionally the update that brings the maps will also bring two new gameplay modes: Gun Game and Hardpoint.

Back
Top Bottom