• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Batman: AK was flames.
I do wish the batmobile had been less important to a few of the boss encounters, but otherwise the game provided an unsurpassed playground for Bruce to get his Dark Knight on.

The tank stuff was a bit much, but nowhere near enough to make the rest of the game "bad"
If you let the tank stuff get in the way of your enjoyment, then Im not sure you had what it takes to wear the mantle

there is bit too much of the batmobile stuff but as someone who's been waiting for an accurate/satisfying video game representation of bats/the batmobile/bat gadgets etc. since watching batman 1 w/ michael keaton way way back AK was about as good as it gets ... playing thru the arkham collection remstered joints currently and loving them

I don't live in America.l so access to it New is hard. The ones where I'm at are about 350. He's adding another controller and spare battery packs. Said he bought it in November

Last edited:
I am curious to see what Wb does with the franchise tho. I dont think whatever that Suicide Sq thing will be enough, and I doubt they'd let the batman cash-cow fade
I read somewhere that the whole Squad game was cancelled.

Batman: AK was flames.
I do wish the batmobile had been less important to a few of the boss encounters, but otherwise the game provided an unsurpassed playground for Bruce to get his Dark Knight on.

The tank stuff was a bit much, but nowhere near enough to make the rest of the game "bad"
If you let the tank stuff get in the way of your enjoyment, then Im not sure you had what it takes to wear the mantle
AK was a great game but did have some big flaws. there were a lot of tank battles but when i played the game it never hindered my experience. the boss battles were super weak too. my biggest peeve was how weak the side missions were in the game. i think it would be dope to see more of Nightwing, Azrael, Robin, and Catwoman in the game. but it def is my favorite batman game tho. that first hour of the game is amazing and the ending was just excellent 

I always heard good things about The Force Awakens. Maybe I'll go ahead and check it out.

Resident Evil 7 already got my blood pressure rising 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Loving it so far

I'm already on the Preview, and it's pretty good so far. I'm definitely happy to see the double press on the Xbox button to bring up the friend's list gone. It's a lot more convenient. One little thing I miss is when you leave the app to head to the home screen is that the video stops playing. The little window where you could still see the video from whatever you were watching continue is gone. I always thought that was a cool effect.

Thanks, let us know your impressions after you've spent more time on it.
Played around 3,5 hours. The game is a lot harder than I expected on Normal. So far I've died a dozen times already 
laugh.gif

I've been taking my time to explore so I'm not that far into the game yet. I think the best advice I can give anyone for RE7 is use your ammo wisely because you're gonna need it.

Take the time to explore and search every nook and cranny for ammo, first aid, ... because at some point you're gonna have a lot of trouble if you're unprepared. You can easily backtrack though if you feel like you're unprepared for certain encounters. At a certain point I was getting wrecked so I did some backtracking and found more ammo and a shotgun before heading into the encounter:

While obviously being pretty different from past RE games, I definitely get that classic RE feeling. Much more so than RE5/6.

Only thing I'm a little disappointed in so far is the lack of difficult puzzles. So far they were pretty easy to figure out without much effort.

Last edited:
Going from a 60 inch tv to a 24 inch gaming monitor is life changing.

Like... it's crazy... it's like a whole new world... playing gears is like playing with host

I dont know enough about the technology, but is there gonna be a day when large screens can perform at small screen speed?
I love me some FPS multiplayer, but not enough to go back to desktop size monitors. Im too old to do my gaming from anywhere but the comfort of the couch

Aslo, I got my Beta Key for For Honor
Starts Thursday i think

Last edited:
Going from a 60 inch tv to a 24 inch gaming monitor is life changing.

Like... it's crazy... it's like a whole new world... playing gears is like playing with host
I feel the exact opposite. Went to a 1440p monitor, disliked that it was 25in instead of 50in. Gave the monitor to my bro. Now i'm back to my 50in 1080p tv until I upgrade to a 4k tv. I don't care about being really good at shooters anymore though.

Back
Top Bottom