Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
after playing all of them i can say that origins is my least favorite out the bunch. its not a bad game but the story is too long to get good and then it just stops.
origins gameplay is 1.5x better than arkham asylum. Think of arkham origins as arkham city lite.

Yea. So far I like it. It's a LOT faster too, especially going from games/apps to the Home screen. I like being able to finally have all of my pins accessible when I press the Xbox button.

Home screen is cleaner as well. Being able to remove what I don't use is a big plus.

That's what's up.
Can you remove ads lol?

Origins def the worst one
You need to replay arkham asylum. Batman controls like a tank in that game, whereas in origins he's more nimble.
it should be better since Aslyum released 4 years prior. Asylum is still a better game than Origins tho
story wise yes, gameplay wise no.
Also in response to the "should be better" line, not necessarily. Arkham city released 4 years before arkham knight and I highly prefer the combat of A-City than A-Knight.

It's not just gameplay design where AA beats Origins either. Gotham City in Origins was just bland as hell to go through compared to how interesting Arkham Asylum was.

AK had the best combat system tho. Joint was more polished than AC tho AC was great.

It's not just gameplay design where AA beats Origins either. Gotham City in Origins was just bland as hell to go through compared to how interesting Arkham Asylum was.

AK had the best combat system tho. Joint was more polished than AC tho AC was great.
asylum's story was cool. Those sections with scarecrow were boring. I barely did any side missions of either games, so I can't comment on how fleshed out the cities were.

Naw, I'm replaying Arkham city because I was comparing the combat systems of arkham knight and arkham city for an hour.
Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 6.20.53 PM.png
To see, which arkham game I'd replay first. I came to the conclusion arkham city is my fav. of the series, due to the combat. Knight's combat has very little additions, that can get repetitive like the environmental takedowns.

The punches in AK lack as much impact as AC. The punches in AK don't connect as well as they do in AC.

Last edited:
Arkham Asylum is still my favorite out the series. Not the deepest gameplay wise out of the bunch I know but still.

last one i copped was the one with megatron on the cover
and proceeded to give dabottom305 dabottom305
the beatdown in an online match
before his game got "disconnected" so he said

I get hype for Madden every year. I would always take that Tuesday off from school or work to just run all day :lol:

Despite the game not advancing that much, I get the football itch and have to play.

Went to CDKeys and got a renewed on the XBL subscription.

I've now put in the code 3 times on my xbox, phone and laptop and keep coming to this screen:

20170811_152539.jpg

Anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix it so I can get gold back?

First thing I always do when that kind of stuff happens is click the info button directly to the left of the URL and make sure that you have Flash and JS allowed for the site...refresh and see if that works. You can turn those settings back off afterwards if you don't like keeping them on.

Not sure if the MS site uses those, but it might be worth a shot

Had the same issue today with a 12 month code as well. Would call MS tech support to see what's going on.

On a different note, do want to say AC Unity is still one of the best looking XB1 games I've played this gen. Excited to see if AC: Origins or what other games top it graphically.

Back
Top Bottom