Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
How do I upload videos to here? I got some PUBG clips that are stupid G.. like 4 Chicken Dinners in the past 3 nights and a boatload of top 10s... only time I don't finish top 10 is when I purposely land to fight... like at the school or military base, game is lit and when you run 4s it finds a person really fast now if you only have 3

How do I upload videos to here? I got some PUBG clips that are stupid G.. like 4 Chicken Dinners in the past 3 nights and a boatload of top 10s... only time I don't finish top 10 is when I purposely land to fight... like at the school or military base, game is lit and when you run 4s it finds a person really fast now if you only have 3

Don't think you can. You have to host it on another site then embed here.

Crashed for the first time yesterday on PUBG. Mad annoying we was in top 20 at the time.

man, we we're running a 3 man squad and I crashed while driving to the circle with 15 left and it stopped the car right in the middle of a field and everyone unloaded on us :lol:

Any good Amazon Prime/Target/Wal-Mart 4K gaming monitors or tv's you guys recommend?

Played a few matches of COD:WWII today. The HQ hub reminds me a lot of the Destiny Hub from the first game. Visuals are impressive, would love to see what HDR could do for the game graphically.

Did find it weird that it doesn't seem like they keep track of stats during Hardcore matches.

Just copped One S.

All I play is Halo. It came with Madden but I dunno.

Cuphead will be copped in the future and the next Halo :lol:

I will get the collection soon too.

GT is Ohleo NR

Just copped One S.

GT is Ohleo NR
Add you when I get home :pimp: oh and
tenor.gif

Just copped One S.

GT is Ohleo NR

Halo is the main reason I copped a One S a couple weeks ago too lol. MCC and Halo 5 can definitely be found for budget friendly prices.

I tried playing XBL for Halo 5 and I'm so trash that it's disappointing. I keep coming back to MCC and hoping Halo 2 gets voted in :lol:

Yeah I’m going to pick up MCC next and that will be it.

Dark side :lol:

I have never had a problem with XBOX and have owned one before.

Couldn’t justify the One X with that price for one or two games. It looks wonderful though.

Is that what most people in here are running with? I have a PS4 PRO but I can justify that cause it is my main console.

Yeah I’m going to pick up MCC next and that will be it.

Dark side :lol:

I have never had a problem with XBOX and have owned one before.

Couldn’t justify the One X with that price for one or two games. It looks wonderful though.

Is that what most people in here are running with? I have a PS4 PRO but I can justify that cause it is my main console.
Still running my og Xbox it's loud but no other issues

Back
Top Bottom