Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
My brother can't connect to Xbox live while playing COD. Only game it happens to. Any one else have this happen?

Searching on Twitter I see that this is not isolated

same. my day 1 xbox still runs perfectly.

i bought a ps4 last black friday and it broke like 9 months in smh. had to ship it to sony to get it fixed :smh:

"I'd like an Xbox One X please"
"a series?"
"No, just one"
"One Xbox One X or One Series X"
"What? Wait, I'll just take four candles instead"

Dont mind the name but
sabu.png

I played. Glad Playlist experience is back it should have never left.
Annoyed that I have to start the road to 50 all over again though.

It only took them five years to finally fix everything

Buy Halo 6 though

I'm on my third Xbox controller where the left bumper just broke and popped out... What is this

Came across this deal for an Xbox One X with PUBG on eBay for $280. Then use code TENTREAT for $28 off. $252 before tax sounds like a good deal to me. I think the TENTREAT code is only for certain users though.

Anyone here playing Remnant: From the Ashes? It got added to Gamepass recently. If you like Dark Souls you'll probably like this game too.
It's pretty tough, especially since virtually every boss spawns lots of minions, but you have guns. I died to the first boss at least 20 times (I stopped counting after hitting that mark), possibly over 30, but since then I've been killing it.

Just finished a 10 minute boss battle requiring every bit of skill I've built up so far, and anyone who has played 'hard' games like Dark Souls will know that great feeling of overcoming a tough boss.

You can't overlevel in this game either, unlike Dark Souls. The game calculates enemy scaling based on your average gear score, in other words the average upgrade level of your equipment. When you enter a new area, the enemy always scales to +1 above your gear score.
However, the enemy scaling when you first enter that area is permanent. So if you're struggling, you can upgrade your gear for that area but the next one will scale to your new upgrades.
You can also 're-roll' worlds (there are various worlds, each with a bunch of areas and dungeons) in your campaign, which basically resets and rearranges the area. This applies to bosses too. On the first world for example, the game picks one out of 3 potential final boss options. Same applies to other bosses. For the most part, the areas are procedurally generated.

There's also an adventure mode option, which is separate from the campaign but your character keeps everything obtained in that mode. This allows you to re-roll worlds independent of your campaign progress.

I know it sounds complicated, it took me a fair bit of reading to get the hang of the game and its mechanics.

I didn't expect that much from a €40 game but honestly I'd buy this even if it was a regular €70 game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom