Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
GameStop is giving away free 5$ for every fb account you got.. Cats were walking away with hundreds of dollars and getting free games. They've done it the last two or three Thursdays.. I think this is their last one.. Maybe there's one more after this I can't remember.

Last edited:
I went back and looked through my H3 game history. From 2009 to mid 2012 was really my prime I doubt I will ever play Halo that well again. Gonna be a real nerd and watch my old gameplays that I saved.

Found some good gameplays though. Wish I took advantage of the Bungie Render service more, I only uploaded three clips.

Last edited:
GameStop is giving away free 5$ for every fb account you got.. Cats were walking away with hundreds of dollars and getting free games. They've done it the last two or three Thursdays.. I think this is their last one.. Maybe there's one more after this I can't remember.
this week and next week are the last two weeks.

Hoping to hit 400 
devil.gif

btw the $5 codes once redeemed only last one year.

I went back and looked through my H3 game history. From 2009 to mid 2012 was really my prime I doubt I will ever play Halo that well again. Gonna be a real nerd and watch my old gameplays that I saved.
I know these feels :frown: emphasis on the doubt I'll be as good as I was back then.

[thread="568750"]Quote:[/thread]

this week and next week are the last two weeks.

Hoping to hit 400 :evil:

btw the $5 codes once redeemed only last one year.

Y'all going for multiple hundreds. If I hit 100 I'm happy :lol:

I got 165. 145 from gamestop and I traded a 10 amazon code for $20 xbox credit and I got the amazon code for free so its a win win 
laugh.gif

So what is this fb thing? How does it work... I haven't been keeping up ..
http://www.neowin.net/news/gamestop-offers-free-5-usd-xbox-live-currency

Says it's expired, but they just mean for that week.. the next two Thursdays this same thing will be available. It happens fast, so I'd stock up on as many FB accounts as you can 
laugh.gif
 it says one per person but that's not the case.. use incognito mode and you're good to go. It's pretty much liking their a fb page and they give you a 5$ code you put in and it adds it to your xbox account. It takes like 10 seconds to do.

Last edited:
^i'm hyped for sunset overdrive, but lol @ the narrator describing horde mode like it's new

If I can get it free il have no complaints :pimp: I got two more Thursday's to make that possible :pimp:

Doesn't seem like it's worth $60. If I can get at least $240 from these codes, I'll be good to go. That will get me Halo, Forza, 2K and Madden

How my man centex say sunset overdrive doesn't look worth the 60$ retail then go on and say he wanna have enough to cop madden :x :x

I will buy sunset if the reviews are good or whenever the price drops.. Looks like an interesting game but not sure I'll be into with horizon/destiny/halo coming all soon

How my man centex say sunset overdrive doesn't look worth the 60$ retail then go on and say he wanna have enough to cop madden
sick.gif
sick.gif

I will buy sunset if the reviews are good or whenever the price drops.. Looks like an interesting game but not sure I'll be into with horizon/destiny/halo coming all soon
I never see what the big deal is with people complaining about Madden, it is what it is. I have to get my NFL fix. It's not like there are any alternatives. Some of you guys make it seem as if Madden is just unplayable. I still have fun playing with my boys and it's all we got until 2K comes back (not even sure that's going to happen).

Back
Top Bottom