• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Damn yall makin this decision hard. Every legit review site says PS4 (cnet, ngaget,..) but I got 360 wit connect and enjoy the voice functionality and I now this will b way better than that. The main thing I cant get over is the paywall. XBONE is really 560 (60 annually) cus you cant enjoy any apps without XBX Live unlike P4. You payin 50 a yr only for multiplayer and you still have access to Neflix and all that without it. I can only get one of these things. I was on the fence, then leanin to p4, but now back on the fence again...
You just need to wait for live to hit 30 or 40. I always see deals online.
I've never seen 1yr of live for as cheap as $30.

I always see the $40 for a year "deal."
Can't tell if this is a serious response or not.

Walks into the room "xbox on"
Walks out to grab a drink
"Xbox watch tv" "watch ESPN"
"Play forza" forza main menu pops up " xbox snap tv" "watch ESPN"
"Xbox snap internet explorer" "search niketalk"

>>>>>>buttons
Here's how I do what you just described. 

Walks into room. *picks up controller that I'll need to navigate through the menus since it's easier*

walks out to grab a drink

*picks up remote that was conviently right next to controller, then changes the input to tv."

*changes input to game."

*pulls out phone to load safari which is 1 million times better than internet explorer"

Seems like it would take the same amount of time or less.

Xbone looks great. Glad to see good reviews and not too many disc reading errors in here.

In the end, I gotta go with the PS4 as thats where all my real life friends will be on. I only play 1-2 new games a year and theyre mostly multi plat titles (NBA 2K).

I could see myself get on this when a slim model is released down the line

Happy to hear the good reviews about the Kinect. This is exactly why I understood Microsoft didnt give you an option to not have it. Seems like its losing the "gimmick" label and is gaining a reputation for making the Xbox a better experience. All these reviews have me wanting to buy this earlier than expected.

In the end, I gotta go with the PS4 as thats where all my real life friends will be on.

Biggest reason console wars are dumb. This is what matters most.

Last edited:
So anybody else get an email from M$ for Killer Instinct? And is dead rising fun before I open this package?

Happy to hear the good reviews about the Kinect. This is exactly why I understood Microsoft didnt give you an option to not have it. Seems like its losing the "gimmick" label and is gaining a reputation for making the Xbox a better experience. All these reviews have me wanting to buy this earlier than expected.
As soon as a kinect-only game that's of the same caliber as heavy rain is released, my opinion of the kinect will change pretty significantly.

Anybody get need for speed rivals? How is it?
Most of the reviews that I've seen have been positive. It's made by some of the ppl behind burnout, which is an awesome racing franchise.

Check out GT's review for more info.

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/kqzkci/need-for-speed-rivals-review
is dead rising fun before I open this package?
Yes and no.

I'm speaking as a fan of Dead rising 2.

That game was fun, up until I had found all the weapons.

The zombie killing WILL get repetiive. 

The best thing about the game is how many different ways there are to kill zombies.

This game is mindless fun and you shouldn't expect this title wow you like your forzas or your Ryses.

Walks into room. *picks up controller that I'll need to navigate through the menus since it's easier*
*picks up remote that was conviently right next to controller, then changes the input to tv."
*changes input to game."
*pulls out phone to load safari which is 1 million times better than internet explorer"

Like switching inputs on the tv? I don't know man, that seems like a lot or work. Especially when im trying to keep everything in front of me.

Last edited:

*changes input to game."

Like switching inputs on the tv? I don't know man, that seems like a lot or work. Especially when im trying to keep everything in front of me.
Some tvs have PIP modes which allow you to show two inputs at once.

The xbox one ui, voice control, etc scream next gen! Feel like my purchase was justified. Picked up 2k and the graphics are sick.

Trying to decide between ryse, DR 3, or COD. Probably will pick one of them up today while I'm out.

Who actually likes ryse.?The reviews make it seem like the game is terrible.
Much like Knack, the game isnt as "bad" as the reviews painted it out to be. Its very much a straight brawler for about 7 or so hours. It can get repetitive. From what ive been reading, the harder modes for ryse make the game a little more enjoyable. If you play it on easy, youre probably going to get bored of it. Id recommend just watching a playthrough of the first level or so on youtube

although Killer Instinct is limited it is fun as hell, I hope they put a full arcade mode in it as DLC later on

the story mode comes in march with the final dlc character. its a free download

I found a day1 on CL for 700 hunnid

Fair?

Id wait. Black friday is a week away, and while its gonna be hard to get 1, there will be at least a few more units out there.

Last edited:
I'm very pleased with my purchase.

I think it's fascinating when I say a command and it goes right to it. It's like mind blowing for real. I'm talking to my damn Console playing NBA2k and the players do what I want without pressing a damn button. It might seem pointless or stupid but I'm loving it.

Homies who came by to check it out couldn't believe it.

One main reasons I'm with Xbox is because it all started out with Halo for me. Looking forward to 5

Got my DirecTV running through my XB1 AND through the TV all you needs is some HD AV cords if you have any spare ones lying around and run those from your cable box to your TV and that is all it takes! :smokin

I recommend downloading the Smartglass app. You can watch clips from your friends straight from the app on your phone. Pretty cool stuff.

Just picked up a day one edition for 600 :smh: sooner than I wanted but whatever. At mall of America with the woman and child to take pics with Santa then gonna go home and give it a run

Back
Top Bottom