• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
RICO'S ROUGHNECKS!!!

I need all the actors from the movie there if they do this. Even Carver/Father Gabriel

Infinite warfare? Like wth... Get this garbage out of my face.

Bring on that remaster. That's all I need I'll pay the $80 bucks for that

that remaster is for sure gonna outsell this futuristic junk they're releasing

Last edited:
I'll be the first to admit I'm too much of a punk to ever do what these dudes do in real life, so lemme go shoot stuff in the desert with sand, and broken up buildings.. What the hell I look like in space? Space? Come on man... It's so annoying every year they put out some new futuristic garbage..

Screenshot-Original.png

beat a team ranked 124 in the world last night to win the Championship :smokin

If anyone enjoys awesome plays/goals watch this one you will not be disappointed from an OT Goal i promise

wow that camera angle sucks but that looks like a solid play... is that the default camera? (never played)

Last edited:

For sure the infinte looks like trash. The vid includes the remaster.
Finally this gen gets the shooter it needs. :smokin
I remember when NT was lit over the COD4 beta and later the tourney.

Last edited:
IS ANYONE HERE LEGIT EXCITED FOR COD: INFINITE WARFARE?

THAT ***T LOOKS GARBAGE FOR REAL. HALO/ELYSIUM/CHAPPIE :lol:

COUNT ME OUT ONCE AGAIN. IN FOR THAT REMASTER THOUGH.

Damn at this rate, Call of Duty games will turn into Call of Duty: The Halo Warefare with all this futuristic space stuff.

Either way, I don't really care for Call of Dookie games. Same sh*t different year.

Last edited:
Bobby Kotick finnsse game on a whole other level

He knows no one wants Ininfite Warfare, so he packages it with Modern Warfare to get people hyped. And he charges folk an extra $20 for that privilege

Watch them announced MW2 comes with the season pass, another $20 outchea pocket

shottadru shottadru actually now I remember. we had a guy with his own server so getting everyone on the same team was super easy

That's mad extraness, dudes just wanna shoot people online not cop servers and crap. BF games have a fan base but there is a reason BF games aren't COD level
not really extra. dude can swap who ever he wants on teams. makes it more simple actually.
in it to win it

shottadru shottadru actually now I remember. we had a guy with his own server so getting everyone on the same team was super easy

That's mad extraness, dudes just wanna shoot people online not cop servers and crap. BF games have a fan base but there is a reason BF games aren't COD level
You just need to cop BF on PS4 and squad with and the homies. BF be lit when you got the squad.

You just need to cop BF on PS4 and squad with and the homies. BF be lit when you got the squad.

Squad issues don't happen on Xbox :smile:

But when you a team of 6 to 8 guys and the rest are randoms that you can't even communicate with it's annoying, you post above about the limit of communication bwt squads makes sense but I prefer open lines, shoot we have done 10+ heads on big team battle on halo and all organized. Just my preference I guess, BF is cool but I'm not crazy about it, Def don't have it as a top shooter this gen

not really extra. dude can swap who ever he wants on teams. makes it more simple actually.
in it to win it

Extra bro lol we looked into servers b4 discussed splitting costs and crap but we wisen up quick, mad extraness for console gaming.

Back
Top Bottom