Xbox Live $1 for a month

i noticed on my xbox  dashboard xbox live advertisement $1 for a month. I wonder if you can buy only once or 12 times? anyone saw this or know?

I bought it and have never seen it again on my xbox so you they have a way of controlling how many times you can buy it.

does it apply after your current subscription runs out or right away? I tried the buy one month, get one free, but that was set as my renewal since I already still had some months left.

They want your credit card info.. dont do it

i bought another $1 for a month deal that came with a free riot shield avatar. currently waiting for it.

I bought it, and my system already had a credit card number on there and stuff...but I don't have a credit card and I've never entered any credit card info
nerd.gif

They'll charge you $1 this time, and $7 every month after that..unless you're on them for 6 hours on the phone to get your card of your system..

Originally Posted by derventa

They'll charge you $1 this time, and $7 every month after that..unless you're on them for 6 hours on the phone to get your card of your system..

Or you could immediately remove your credit card by just going to the xbox website 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cbello03

Trying to get your cc info removed from the system is a full-time job
smh.gif
smh.gif

How do you even get it removed...

They keep mines and I don't even use my cc for xbox live anymore...

It puzzles me how people pay to play on-line. You would think by now that X-Box keeps dropping their console fees the would remove their on-line fees.

what do you mean by covered?
nerd.gif

and yea it suck to pay to play online but unfortunately they dont have forza for the PS3 and GT5 aint coming out till Detox drops

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

nerd.gif

and yea it suck to pay to play online but unfortunately they dont have forza for the PS3 and GT5 aint coming out till Detox drops
GT5 was " suppose " come out like 3 years ago right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

nerd.gif

Means I don't have to pay for XBL again until January 2011
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom