Xbox Live seems to be doing much better than PSN

Dudes spouting netflix like that's a console only feature
laugh.gif

COD still lags on live. Far as I'm concerned that makes it even or worse than PSN since there are no other games worth coppin on a 360 (GEARS 2/Halo 3 aretrash)

360 has a lot of dope games IDK what you're talking about.

Games lag if you're connection sucks not because of XBL.
laugh.gif

As a user of both XBL is def way better.

I've used both services, and I prefer Live. Live is much more fleshed out and interactive. PSN isn't nearly as user friendly, in my opinion. And by theway, I was kinda looking forward to it, but Home is pretty whack.

Maybe if more games dropped for PS3, I'd cop one. But I really don't see so many games that it's worth the purchase right now. The Blu-Ray playeris cool, but the games are what's important to me.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by parada45

If I paid $50 I would be saying it's better 2.

PS3 FTW!!!

Can't really argue with people who only have one system and has never played both. I'll listen to IHB > any other of these PS3 fanboyguythings
I had both traded someone my Wack Box for a PS3.

Best thing I ever did.

It's hilarious to see people argue.

I copped an Xbox over a PS3 because everyone I know has an Xbox. What fun would it be buying a system and playing online for free if I can't play onlinewith any of my boys and school them in SF IV?

Whatever fits your needs, go for it.

I havent read through the entire thread so this might of been said but I'll say it again

XBL really smashes PSN in every facet. Im talkin about the entire online experience. Not just connecting with folks and playing online.

Ive owned a PS3 since launch and was pretty content with what it had to offer.... until I picked up a 360 late last year. With NXE ,Netflix, online stability,the messaging system,being able to join a game your friend is already in with ease.... it really gives the 360 a breathing interface. With PSN its so lifeless.You fire up the PS3 you get your XMB with that whack buddy list. And lets not even talk about Home. Such a disappoint for me.

I was really against getting a 360 cuz of having to pay for online service. But M$ really put in work. You really get your moneys worth.

can the ps3 download demos of games? thats the best feature for xbox imo.. play the game first before buying..

not hating on the any of the services for the xbox or the ps3

but i just hate the ps3 period.. hate the %%*$#*! controllers.. and how it reacts with the system

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Maybe you guys have crappy interent connections because when I'm online playing COD4 I don't experience any lag at all.
whats your psn?

I LIKE TO PLAY GAMES ON THE INTERNETS!

WOOT WOOT!

With that said, both are good. And since the 360 is built around the internet, it does take advantage of online connectivity more which could lean people tosaying it's better.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

ill stick to my 360....no matter how many new games i get i always come back to cod4

pimp.gif

ill be on cod waw this weekend probably. tryna hit rank 65 this weekend, im at 58
smh.gif
few hours of search and destroy will have me there.

this weekend is DOUBLE XP for COD4 tho. so if your prestigin' thats a good look. and they are adding headquaters to the hardcore mode

i be feelin like a geek sometimes
grin.gif

I used to think PSN was getting better than XBL with the additon of "Home", but then I realized how boring it was when I played the beta at afriend's house. I'd rather live a real life offline.

PSN=XBL/XBL=PSN no matter what you say these are two major companies competing against each other to deliver a great console....at the end of the day we'rejust feeding into their trap.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

can the ps3 download demos of games? thats the best feature for xbox imo.. play the game first before buying..

not hating on the any of the services for the xbox or the ps3

but i just hate the ps3 period.. hate the %%*$#*! controllers.. and how it reacts with the system
laugh.gif

Yeah it can download also thats blasphemy that you hate their controllers

PS controllers > Xbox controllers

xbox live is better because we pay. psn is free so they dont care of the quality of gameplay as much as microsoft would!

Originally Posted by seniosoul

XBOX IS banking on dudes... they systems break down and you gotta pay for online service .. damn they hittin yall young cats for the chedda @ every angle possible

Sad when people chose to buy and stick with Xbox even if it does RROD. Xbox Live is just a more vivid and fun experience. As soon as you boot up, everything isright there for you in a more welcoming environment. Even if our avatars have a suspect stance, it's dope that they are now integrated and working well. Ihope to see more avatar integration in the future.

I know I can only speak for my self I have both systems and I like the psn it is ez to use to me, my connection is great so I don't get any lag in my gamesthat I play. I got on xbl a few time I couldn't really get a good handle on it for me.

And is it really that serious to have netflix on ya xbox I think not.

When it is all said and done we go online to play against people and they both do that

Back
Top Bottom