Xbox wont read my COD 4 Disk???????

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this.

A while back my xbox started to read my COD 4 disk as a dvd. I just took it as an L and stopped playing. I got the urge to play last night so I went to BB andgot one to play. But my xbox also reads that as a dvd. It plays every other game fine, I dont know why it is $+$*%% around with COD. I tried both of them in myboys xbox and they work fine, so I am stumped. Any help would be great if this has happened to anyone else where the Xbox discrimnates (for lack of a betterterm) against only one certain game.

believe me Im waiting for the new one, but im just gettin the itch to play since its been like 3 months. And it just pissed me off that both of these disksworked in my boys xbox.

5cgiux.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

if the same disc worked on your friends Xbox then its your xbox that has the problem

I would have accepted that if my xbox didnt play every other game I try to play. It just wont play COD 4

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I sometimes have this problem, I go here to get help.
O thanks I didnt even think about that.
2w593z7.jpg

Of course I tried that. But those results are for when the xbox doesnt read ANY disk. But nice reach for some LULZ, even went the extra distance and did thewhole let me google that for you thing. Nice!!!!
I guess ill just take the L tho and wait for the new COD

Its a sign you should switch to Halo...but nah just mess around and switch profiles before entering the game or try installing the game to your harddrive andthen playing it like that...

also, is your xbox modded??? that would explain it reading it as dvds....

Back
Top Bottom