Xfinity on Xbox 360

Does anyone else use the app? It's one of the things that sets the 360 apart from the PS3 imo. For those of you that do use it, has it worked for you at all in the past two days?

I'm also INTERESTED
nerd.gif

Mine stopped working two days ago also, talking about parental controls, when I try to reactivate it, it takes me to a Page to start new xfinity service

HALP

nerd.gif

I'm happy mine isn't the only one that is having errors. I just wanna watch Workaholics. Is that so much to ask?
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nothing you guys can do right now... keep trying. Overload of users... Microsoft not having the proper servers or enough. Also they have to work on the actual compatibility of the software... at least with everything i read. [/color]

sounds like dopeness...

xbox live is stepping up... how much is this cost wise, though?

not trying to spend a bunch of money on nonsense.

xfinity is basically comcast ondemand online
you can access their ondemand content and all the stuff from the premium channels you subscribe to
full tv shows and movies and all that online or through the app
they also have xfinity Streampix which is supposed to be like netflix watch instantly
on it they have full series of tv shows and movies
I don't know if that's included in the xbox app
it's free or included based on what comcast package you have

So it's like the HBO GO app in that you already have to have the service in order to use the app?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

xfinity is basically comcast ondemand online
you can access their ondemand content and all the stuff from the premium channels you subscribe to
full tv shows and movies and all that online or through the app
they also have xfinity Streampix which is supposed to be like netflix watch instantly
on it they have full series of tv shows and movies
I don't know if that's included in the xbox app
it's free or included based on what comcast package you have
So anyone who doesn't have comcast is basically left out huh

Unless you travel with an Xbox360, is there really a benefit? Chances are you'll have a Comcast set box hooked up to the same TV you have an Xbox on & can access OnDemand content from the set box. I do use HBOGo & Xfinity app on my iPad but I'm usually away from home when I do.

Unless you travel with an Xbox360, is there really a benefit? Chances are you'll have a Comcast set box hooked up to the same TV you have an Xbox on & can access OnDemand content from the set box. I do use HBOGo & Xfinity app on my iPad but I'm usually away from home when I do.

Thats what I was thinking as well...but man this thing is GREAT... after 3yrs of paying $200 a month for Cable/Internet w/ Comcast....My roomate and I moved and now we just have the $30 12meg internet service through comcast....
BUT with the Xfinity App I have access to EVERYTHING except "Streampix" which is like extra $

But when I say everything, I mean every premium and all of their ondemand content. HBO:cinemax:showtime:encore:starz All of them for only $30 a month....this is great

Thats what I was thinking as well...but man this thing is GREAT... after 3yrs of paying $200 a month for Cable/Internet w/ Comcast....My roomate and I moved and now we just have the $30 12meg internet service through comcast....
BUT with the Xfinity App I have access to EVERYTHING except "Streampix" which is like extra $
But when I say everything, I mean every premium and all of their ondemand content. HBO:cinemax:showtime:encore:starz All of them for only $30 a month....this is great

Hold up hold up hold up. Let me get this straight. Your ONLY paying for internet and no cable. But through this app you get HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Encore, and Starz? All OnDemand?? While getting cable shows as well like Comedy Central, Fox, NBC with shows like The Office, Parks and Rec, South Park ect. ect.??

Yeah man I was happy as hell when I found out! All the regular cable content as well. its crazy
Cause before we got the Internet back I've been watching over the air channels (abc,fox) and netflix on my phone for the past 6 months :smh:

Whats about Sports? The only thing holding me back from stopping my cable due to Hulu/Netflix is that I need to watch the Bucks and Brewers on FSN and NBA games on TNT

Whats about Sports? The only thing holding me back from stopping my cable due to Hulu/Netflix is that I need to watch the Bucks and Brewers on FSN and NBA games on TNT

Check out the new stuff for the Fall update. Xbox live is getting NBA League Pass but it may be blacked out if you are in that area already.

Back
Top Bottom