XI 2011 Concord, 2012 Bred Legit Check

Hi all, need some help with a purchase.

Thanks for your feedback!

A

a3bce2a1_ScreenShot2012-09-11at11.28.21PM.png

a9249548_Bred1.jpeg
239fb36f_IMG_0166.jpeg

Last edited:
Hard to tell, btw plz embed all pics not just some of them...

Anyone else see what im seeing, on the breds the left shoe, and the concords the right shoe the 23 seems much more stretched then their respective counterparts... The yellowing on the soles of the concords is a good sign, but give me a few min to look at the rest of the pics that you didnt embed.

Breds look legit to me, concords look ok but the 23 on the right shoe is throwing me off... id like a shot straight from the back to see the 23s straight on without an angle...but it still looks strange, even the shape of the tab itself vs its left counterpart.

As i said they both looked funny looking at the thumbnails but when i looked at the full size shot of the breds from the back they looked good, not as stretched as i thought from thumbnails, if anything minimal from wearing them.(breds)

Last edited:
Thanks xiper23.  pls see attached (by the way, both pairs were never worn)

Last edited:
Lol I'm the person thats trying to buy the breds of you and said that these were not authentic , both of the 23's on the shoe look stretched out to me.

It should look like these

Last edited:

Lol I'm the person thats trying to buy the breds of you and said that these were not authentic , both of the 23's on the shoe look stretched out to me.

It should look like these
Hi Dannyboy,

Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset with you and don't wish to resell (I am not really in that game).  I purchased these pairs from a (supposedly?) authentic Jordan retailer, so your comments somewhat confused me.  Which is why I am coming to NT to clear this up for me for my own peace of mind.

NT, if there's anyone else seeing these shoes, could you please help?

Thx A

Hi Dannyboy,

Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset with you and don't wish to resell (I am not really in that game).  I purchased these pairs from a (supposedly?) authentic Jordan retailer, so your comments somewhat confused me.  Which is why I am coming to NT to clear this up for me for my own peace of mind.

NT, if there's anyone else seeing these shoes, could you please help?

Thx A
The 2 pair pictured up top are both GM replicas. All the tells.. Wrong 23s, high PL cuts, rounded off midsoles, fat misshaped collars etc..They should look like @dannyboy3s photos..

Last edited:
The 2 pair pictured up top are both GM replicas. All the tells.. Wrong 23s, high PL cuts, rounded off midsoles, fat misshaped collars etc..They should look like @dannyboy3
s photos..
Im gonna have to rescind my previous opinion and agree with timmybrixxx, took a look at these late last night and should of gone with my first instinct, the 23s look wrong

Im 99.9 fam..

Also remember to rep the peeps you feel helped you out on your posts. Little green thumbs ups.

Back
Top Bottom