XI Breds Comparison

Wazzup NTers!

Never seen this posted here before, so i thought i should give it a shot.
it just happened that i can get my hands on a FAKE pair of Air Jordan Bred XI, so right now i wanna show u guys the differences between:
Air Jordan XI Bred 01 Retro - Air Jordan XI Bred from the CDP Pack - FAKE Air Jordan XI Bred

Im making this comparison without any intention endorsing FAKE or REPLICAS or FACTORY VARIANT whatsoever. Just helping u guys to identify aFAKE pair when u see one..

Mod, u could lock this if its against the rules.

OK, here we go...first let me show u the contestants:

Left : AJ XI Bred 01 Retro Sz.11 (mine)
Middle : AJ XI Bred CDP Sz.11 (mine)
Right : FAKE AJ XI Bred Sz.10

Side View 01 :

Left : 01 Retro, Middle : CDP, Right : FAKE

Side View 02

Front View :

Back View:

Carbon Fiber :

Toe Box :

Left : Left : 01 Retro, Middle : CDP, Right : FAKE

Well thats it guys..hope this comparison can do u some good.

happy.gif

Wazzup NTers!

Never seen this posted here before, so i thought i should give it a shot.
it just happened that i can get my hands on a FAKE pair of Air Jordan Bred XI, so right now i wanna show u guys the differences between:
Air Jordan XI Bred 01 Retro - Air Jordan XI Bred from the CDP Pack - FAKE Air Jordan XI Bred

Im making this comparison without any intention endorsing FAKE or REPLICAS or FACTORY VARIANT whatsoever. Just helping u guys to identify aFAKE pair when u see one..

Mod, u could lock this if its against the rules.

OK, here we go...first let me show u the contestants:

Left : AJ XI Bred 01 Retro Sz.11 (mine)
Middle : AJ XI Bred CDP Sz.11 (mine)
Right : FAKE AJ XI Bred Sz.10

Side View 01 :

Side View 02

Front View :

Back View:

Carbon Fiber :

Toe Box :

Left : Left : 01 Retro, Middle : CDP, Right : FAKE

Well thats it guys..hope this comparison can do u some good.

happy.gif

Fortunately, I'm able to tell the differences between a fake pair and a real pair....at least close up.
laugh.gif
But I know a more than a few people can'ttell..

Fortunately, I'm able to tell the differences between a fake pair and a real pair....at least close up.
laugh.gif
But I know a more than a few people can'ttell..

while i appreciate your comparison, ive got to ask....why do you have those fakes and did you wear them at any point, keep it 100

while i appreciate your comparison, ive got to ask....why do you have those fakes and did you wear them at any point, keep it 100

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

my friend got scammed from ebay. the seller listed them as the CDP XIs (he really put actual CDP XIs pics on his listing), my friend paid $230shipped for those fakes.
in order to claim a paypal refund, a review is needed (as he said). so he sent them to me and asked me to do it to prove those are fake...
well i might just compare them to my legit XIs and took some pics...
dont worry dude ill try my best to keep it 100
smile.gif

PS : oh and im a size 11, those fakes are 10. dont fit me well...

I've been in this since 1998 at age 14. As one of the few (?) Jordan collectors who don't like the Bulls or Bulls colorways, my observation is that thefake pair ALMOST looks better than the CDP and the 2001s look the best obviously.

Aside from the noticeable, tell-tale signs of the fake being fake, it nearly eclipses the CDP and therefore I am overly joyed that I'm in the twilight ofmy collection and not the dawn.

Very blessed to have had the chance to get top quality Jordans for $150 and less for many years. Well, more like 5 in a row until 2003-2004 but you get itright ?

Moelest, thanks for taking the time to do this for the untrained eyes on the forum

smokin.gif

I've been in this since 1998 at age 14. As one of the few (?) Jordan collectors who don't like the Bulls or Bulls colorways, my observation is that thefake pair ALMOST looks better than the CDP and the 2001s look the best obviously.

Aside from the noticeable, tell-tale signs of the fake being fake, it nearly eclipses the CDP and therefore I am overly joyed that I'm in the twilight ofmy collection and not the dawn.

Very blessed to have had the chance to get top quality Jordans for $150 and less for many years. Well, more like 5 in a row until 2003-2004 but you get itright ?

Moelest, thanks for taking the time to do this for the untrained eyes on the forum

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

my friend got scammed from ebay. the seller listed them as the CDP XIs (he really put actual CDP XIs pics on his listing), my friend paid $230shipped for those fakes.
in order to claim a paypal refund, a review is needed (as he said). so he sent them to me and asked me to do it to prove those are fake...
well i might just compare them to my legit XIs and took some pics...
dont worry dude ill try my best to keep it 100
smile.gif

PS : oh and im a size 11, those fakes are 10. dont fit me well...

honestly the cdps and fakes look almost alike (I guess that was the point you were trying to make). Really, the only difference to me, is the 23 on back andthe cf, oh and the 3rd lace loop not lining up with the Jordan tag. But other than that they're pretty much the same to me imo.

edit: I just noticed than the top lace eyelet on the '01s and fakes, are higher than on the cdps
nerd.gif

honestly the cdps and fakes look almost alike (I guess that was the point you were trying to make). Really, the only difference to me, is the 23 on back andthe cf, oh and the 3rd lace loop not lining up with the Jordan tag. But other than that they're pretty much the same to me imo.

edit: I just noticed than the top lace eyelet on the '01s and fakes, are higher than on the cdps
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I've been in this since 1998 at age 14. As one of the few (?) Jordan collectors who don't like the Bulls or Bulls colorways, my observation is that the fake pair ALMOST looks better than the CDP and the 2001s look the best obviously.

Aside from the noticeable, tell-tale signs of the fake being fake, it nearly eclipses the CDP and therefore I am overly joyed that I'm in the twilight of my collection and not the dawn.

Very blessed to have had the chance to get top quality Jordans for $150 and less for many years. Well, more like 5 in a row until 2003-2004 but you get it right ?

smokin.gif

we are the same age bro but anyway I got into buying jordans in 94' and really didn't know much about fakes til recently but its obvious with the tagline up with the 3rd lace on the fakes it way up the tongue. And the carbon fiber 2

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I've been in this since 1998 at age 14. As one of the few (?) Jordan collectors who don't like the Bulls or Bulls colorways, my observation is that the fake pair ALMOST looks better than the CDP and the 2001s look the best obviously.

Aside from the noticeable, tell-tale signs of the fake being fake, it nearly eclipses the CDP and therefore I am overly joyed that I'm in the twilight of my collection and not the dawn.

Very blessed to have had the chance to get top quality Jordans for $150 and less for many years. Well, more like 5 in a row until 2003-2004 but you get it right ?

smokin.gif

we are the same age bro but anyway I got into buying jordans in 94' and really didn't know much about fakes til recently but its obvious with the tagline up with the 3rd lace on the fakes it way up the tongue. And the carbon fiber 2

smh at most ebay listings selling fake jordans and writing 100% authentic...good job moelest btw...

Back
Top Bottom