XI / XII CDP Thought

Suede =/= Nubuck

The XII's might be nubuck, which wouldn't be too bad. I love my nubuck XII's (Black/Uni Blue)

side12-13.gif

Screw the XI and XII pack. There's way too much comotion going on for these. If you guys are unhappy with the crap that JB's gone release, or youdon't want to continue playing guess work as to what's what, eBay is alive and well. MAKE your own package and wait for december to buy the box.

i didnt know the taxi's were suede
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

make sure next time u post something that u know what tour talking about

It was just an observation. I know the difference between suede and nubuck, and that's why I put "Suede Like material" because I wasn't sureif it was nubuck or durabuck or suede. You get the drift guys...

I don't mind one shoe having it, and the other not having it, but for the XI/XII, I wouldn't want either to have that suede/nubuck/whatever material onit. These need to be as OG as they can be. Let's hope they end up that way.

I love the taxis as I had those back in the day at high school, and the breds are nice too. Just wish we were getting space jams instead. We're not in theclear until pictures of the kicks surface. Till then, it's free game. JB, please don't screw this pack up... I'd never forgive you if youdid.
mad.gif

what ever happened to those black/red XII's that were supposed to be suede? i think they were supposed to be part of the 12 months of jordan if i rememberfrom some info last year

EHH I doubt either will be suede, Ive noticed in the package that aside from the material being different theres always another small difference, its mostlikely that the sole of one or that silver part on the 12s right under the arch of your foot will be a certain color. Can you imagine how nasty it would look??a pair of sude taxis???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The IV are suede
The XVIII are suede
The XX2 are Suede
The XX are suede
The XV are Suede
The XII are Suede

....Confirmed

i thought the 20s are going to be leather except for maybe the pull over strap thing

edit-the XVs aren't suede either... im confused
ohwell.gif

They better be og taxi 12's and og blk/red 11's material and colors, or we will just be getting shafted on one more CDP. We already have to pay $310for the one good pair in a pack. The only CDP that had two decent pairs was the 10/13 and i hope to god the 11/12

IXs and XIVs were also decent for the record^^^ VIs and XVIIs were good although the XVIIs arent my favorite jordan, and also the IVs and XIXs were too. theXIXs had a good colorway for the shoe even though the shoe isnt very stylish

We already had last shots, not to mention a million other colorways of 14's^^^they were not that much different. Imjust sick of paying for 2 pairs whenthere is only one pair i like in each pack. But i just want the 11/12 to be OG

Imma suede type of guy..I'd rather have suede instead of leather..that's just me..leather creases quick and is more noticable..I LOVE my suede17's. And I hate the OG black 17's...and I would LOVE 2 see a white suede upper on the 12's..I believe it would look amazing!

Back
Top Bottom