XI & XII package question.

they should be the concord xi and taxi xii. both of those shoes are classic and the best colorways of each shoe

The XI's better not be low top...man...
smh.gif

yeh ur right i agree better not, but i doubt it wud be Lows. That wud be F*king it up LoL

Just release anything except Concord or Black/Red XI's...I already have both of those and I don't need any dupes. And I don't have and XII's soI don't really care which ones they release. I guess this will be a must-cop pack regardless...

I'm not really feeling the idea of white/red XIIs, I'd prefer to have playoffs. I do need/want those space jams though

I doubt it would be playoffs, because they were just released.

I'm not feeling the white/red, and I would probably ebay them.

To each there own but the White/Red XII's are great. Lets stop seeing the same XII's released(Playoffs and Black/Red). BTW did the Black/Red XII'ssit on shelves and hit the sales rack when they were re-released a few years back?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I don't usually get rude or disrespect anyone here but whoever acknowledges the mere thought of any low top in a package is a sissy and deserves to a
indifferent.gif
. If this does not apply to you, let it rock. If u have a response, then u have fueled my negativity.
UR FUNNY.....I LOVE LOW TOP JORDANS.....I ALREADY HAVE THOSE MIDS....AND PLUS ONE OF THE HARDEST JORDAN TO GET IS A LOW CONCORD,THE MAN ROCKED ONE TORECIVE A RING.....AND I HOPE IT AINT A SPACE JAM OR A WHT/RED XII,ALEAST LEAVE SOMETHING FOR ALL THE OG COLLECTORS ....IF ANYTHING IT SHOULD BE BREDCOLORS.......

The only way we can get mad at this pack would be if there were low tops. JB can't really do to much besides having bad quality to mess it up because ofhow hott both these shoes are. I wouldn't mind seeing these color combinations but if they did make the pack these two colors I think there still has to bea black/red retro in December. It would be cool if the black/cement IIIs released on flight club in December or in a pack. I need another pair!!! I alsocan't wait to see the black/red XVIII because these will be smokin but what color will the V be in that pack? The first pack sucks so i just hope forbetter things later on. I would rather see the black/red or Columbia XI in this pack though.

Space Jams and wht/blk XII would be the best for me. I am really just happy, because this will be the first time I own a pair of XI. So Space jams or theconcords would work for me. But if they release the concords the XII should be the blk/wht IMO.

I just hope they do the bottom like the low XI's, so they don't turn piss color like the other ones.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

i fully concur with you...although that would be the pack thati would buy: sj xi and playoff xii. i can handle a taxi mid though. if they do releasethe wht/red, they'll be peaced to a person who wants them more

What do you mean they were just released? When they were retroed in 2002

I shudder to think about the chaos that will happen for this pack, the 13/10 pack release was bad but the 11/12 pack is gonnabe astronomical.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What do you mean they were just released? When they were retroed in 2002

The black/white XII's were released last year. Playoffs are black/white...not white/black.

Back
Top Bottom