Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

^thought they are excluded from discount.

If you have discover cash back card. you can get 10% back from ANY eastbay purchase.  Works on excluded items also.
Eastbay usually does a 20% off gift card code before the holidays... so he is just using the gift cards he got back then (which ended up being 20% off whatever amount of them he purchased).

Still a few sizes up on NDC... I'm guessing the 1 pair per limit is slowing these down a little bit (and no Swoosh apparently).

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

^thought they are excluded from discount.

If you have discover cash back card. you can get 10% back from ANY eastbay purchase.  Works on excluded items also.
Eastbay usually does a 20% off gift card code before the holidays... so he is just using the gift cards he got back then (which ended up being 20% off whatever amount of them he purchased).

Still a few sizes up on NDC... I'm guessing the 1 pair per limit is slowing these down a little bit (and no Swoosh apparently).

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Eastbay confirmation email
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

I'm so glad the hype on these were low... great outdoor hooping shoe IMO... plus with jeans they look better than the highs (jeans fall better)
no hate but you really ball in xii lows? I don't think I'd be able to hoop in these. Straight chilling shoes.
yeah, outdoors I tend to stick to lows.  all the outdoor games around my way usually consist of a zone D, so its mainly shooting, not too much driving to the hoop.
too hot here in Hawaii to rock highs at the park.  indoors I stick to the mids/highs though (unless its a kobe 5 lol)
nice man..Hawaii hoops sound fun. Too much aggressive man to man here! I like the kobe line but thats about as low as I can go. I don't do much outdoor balling and the climate is def not as hot and humid as Hawaii here. Hope they hold up well for ya on the court. I just wish these were not lows and the XII mid.
ohwell.gif
Glad I got them though. Nice shoe.

I'm so glad the hype on these were low... great outdoor hooping shoe IMO... plus with jeans they look better than the highs (jeans fall better)
no hate but you really ball in xii lows? I don't think I'd be able to hoop in these. Straight chilling shoes.
yeah, outdoors I tend to stick to lows.  all the outdoor games around my way usually consist of a zone D, so its mainly shooting, not too much driving to the hoop.
too hot here in Hawaii to rock highs at the park.  indoors I stick to the mids/highs though (unless its a kobe 5 lol)
nice man..Hawaii hoops sound fun. Too much aggressive man to man here! I like the kobe line but thats about as low as I can go. I don't do much outdoor balling and the climate is def not as hot and humid as Hawaii here. Hope they hold up well for ya on the court. I just wish these were not lows and the XII mid.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
nice! glad we both got our pairs, especially since we are both gonna wear them 
pimp.gif

I don't think these will make it past the weekend IMO (older heads are gonna cop, if not for casual or hooping, cause the price tag seems like the good old days 
laugh.gif
 )

ohwell.gif
nice! glad we both got our pairs, especially since we are both gonna wear them 
pimp.gif

I don't think these will make it past the weekend IMO (older heads are gonna cop, if not for casual or hooping, cause the price tag seems like the good old days 
laugh.gif
 )

Originally Posted by Tolli

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Ehh no swoosh discount looks like gonna have to make a call and have some family grab me a pair from the Beaverton ES.

Good luck.  Black badge raffle at 8 am tomorrow and there's a 1 pair limit.  I thought sure BES would make this an easy cop, not I'm not so sure.  These aren't discounted on swoosh.com either.

Ehh what u mean by black badge raffle? I only want 1 pair anyways.

Ehh no swoosh discount looks like gonna have to make a call and have some family grab me a pair from the Beaverton ES.

Good luck.  Black badge raffle at 8 am tomorrow and there's a 1 pair limit.  I thought sure BES would make this an easy cop, not I'm not so sure.  These aren't discounted on swoosh.com either.

The black Nike corporate I.D. badge is necessary to get into BES for Jordan drops. So for tomorrow's release, a black badge is required to get a number and the numbers will be randomly called for entrance (raffle style). Time and time again all of the hourly retail people come in from all over the NW and try to wipe out BES.  They do the same thing at sample sales on campus, showing up 50 deep at 6:45am for sales starting at 9. That's why corporate folks are subjected to waiting in lines outside, wristbands, raffles, etc. for Jordan releases at the company store. 
mad.gif
I better get my pair.

The black Nike corporate I.D. badge is necessary to get into BES for Jordan drops. So for tomorrow's release, a black badge is required to get a number and the numbers will be randomly called for entrance (raffle style). Time and time again all of the hourly retail people come in from all over the NW and try to wipe out BES.  They do the same thing at sample sales on campus, showing up 50 deep at 6:45am for sales starting at 9. That's why corporate folks are subjected to waiting in lines outside, wristbands, raffles, etc. for Jordan releases at the company store. 
mad.gif
I better get my pair.

mad.gif
I better get my pair.
damn, I didn't think it got that serious 

mad.gif
I better get my pair.
damn, I didn't think it got that serious 

I got through on NikeStore. I think these were low hyped due to the Bordeaux 7's. I was on the fence and decided to buy. I would like to have playoff/obsidian 12's as well. 
The Bordeaux is going to be a problem. I personally will not be buying that release. I will be trying to get a pair for a friend, if they give me the money. Resale will be disgusting on those...$300+ in my opinion. 

I got through on NikeStore. I think these were low hyped due to the Bordeaux 7's. I was on the fence and decided to buy. I would like to have playoff/obsidian 12's as well. 
The Bordeaux is going to be a problem. I personally will not be buying that release. I will be trying to get a pair for a friend, if they give me the money. Resale will be disgusting on those...$300+ in my opinion. 

mid feel more stable although low would cut the weight in half. I still won't risk spraining an ankle in these though. They're not the same low as Kobe

mid feel more stable although low would cut the weight in half. I still won't risk spraining an ankle in these though. They're not the same low as Kobe

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

$300 for Bordeaux's??

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

$300 for Bordeaux's??

Im going out to the mall of america to get these. I could have them on eastbay but im not trying to wait the 6 days for these to come

Im going out to the mall of america to get these. I could have them on eastbay but im not trying to wait the 6 days for these to come

Back
Top Bottom