XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

Originally Posted by Cankles XII

These shoes seem to be very limited inside the Finish Line corporation. I ordered a pair of the UNC and Georgetown ones in an 11.5 yesterday and have already received my tracking number. When the manager looked up the sizes for me to see what stores had them only about 30-40 stores had one 11.5. It also seemed like the distribution seemed kind of strange as to what locations received them. My order is coming from the Mesquite, TX location not sure as to what mall that is. A word for the wise with the Finish Line orders is as other people have mentioned you need to hound the CSR to make sure that manager at the certain location really sends out your shoe. I called within four hours of purchasing my order and requested that the CSR call the particular store where my order was processing at to verify that they truly had them and were going to ship them. She came back on the phone and said he has them and they will go out today. So my best advice is go to your local Finish Line and do a send sale order and then follow up immediately. For anyone trying to find them at Finish Lines in Ohio better luck next time because nobody had any. Closest place is Indianapolis.
Saying they'll ship em out today is usually just a line they use to get the CSR off their back. Not always, but it happens alot. Hope you get yourshoes man.

I just checked back this morning with customer service and I have received my tracking number. I have a good feeling that I a going to get my shoes. I reallyjust wanted the UNC ones but both were available so I hope they are as nice as other people say they are.

Little info for the ones still looking. Just spoke to a guy at the Finishline in Kansas City. They have both UNC and GTOWN not sure what sz. But he said if yougo to your nearest FL and tell them u want to order the shoes. To give them their store number 0739 and you should be good. I would say make sure they haveyour size first.
FL store #0739
1837 Village West Parkway
Kansas City, KS 66111
913-328-1044

Good Luck

It seems like they are popping up almost by regional areas. We first saw them in the west (cali), second in the south (texas and kansas) and now up north(ohio). Maybe next is somewhere on the west coast. At the rate they are moving though I would expect that to be the early part of next week.

saw these in person yesterday and was very impressed...I want both of them but the UNCs are
eek.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Damn...just found a store with them both in my size but not in the area. Called my local store and asked them to have them shipped to my local store and theysaid they couldnt do it.

i just check my tracking # from fnl and they sent them next day air so like others have said do not give up calling customer service be persistant and dont letthem blow you off because your order will sit at the store for days and by that time it will be to late

Originally Posted by stryka12

Little info for the ones still looking. Just spoke to a guy at the Finishline in Kansas City. They have both UNC and GTOWN not sure what sz. But he said if you go to your nearest FL and tell them u want to order the shoes. To give them their store number 0739 and you should be good. I would say make sure they have your size first.
FL store #0739
1837 Village West Parkway
Kansas City, KS 66111
913-328-1044

Good Luck

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I live 20 min from there!

Hopefully they still have some

EDIT: AS OF 8:30 PM CST, THIS LOCATION HAS A SIZE 13 IN THE UNC COLORWAY, JUST CALLED. THAT IS TOO BIG FOR ME, SO I AM PASSINGIT ALONG TO WHO EVER SEES THIS.

Good Luck!

the mall in my area is slowly running out of sizes. heres the number for you guys to call if you want....... finishline @ towneast mall in mesquite,texas...... 972-279-7708.

Philly people.....I just got back from Finishline in Plymouth Meeting Mall who ordered me a size 12 in the UNC and the same in the Georgetown colorway.FYI....if any of you need a size 11.5 in either let me know, I have a pair of each being sent to me as well as I panicked and purchased a pair of each onEBay.........you can email me at birchb@verizon.net if you're interested. I dont have the 11.5s yet but they were shipped yesterday so I should have themsoon.

Originally Posted by Bubba219

Philly people.....I just got back from Finishline in Plymouth Meeting Mall who ordered me a size 12 in the UNC and the same in the Georgetown colorway. FYI....if any of you need a size 11.5 in either let me know, I have a pair of each being sent to me as well as I panicked and purchased a pair of each on EBay.........you can email me at birchb@verizon.net if you're interested. I dont have the 11.5s yet but they were shipped yesterday so I should have them soon.

Ordered my size 10 Georgetowns at Plymouth Meeting tonight around 6. Hopefully this will work out. From reading what others have said, I need to callcustomer service tomorrow and stay on hold as they call the store to have them ship the shoes ASAP, right?

Thanks to everybody for the help.

Hey Cankles XII a friend of mine went and pickedup my pair of georgetown's in sz 11.5 from finishline in Mesquite, TX this afternoon.
smile.gif
Hopefully there was more than 1 pair.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NickHoya

Originally Posted by Bubba219

Philly people.....I just got back from Finishline in Plymouth Meeting Mall who ordered me a size 12 in the UNC and the same in the Georgetown colorway. FYI....if any of you need a size 11.5 in either let me know, I have a pair of each being sent to me as well as I panicked and purchased a pair of each on EBay.........you can email me at birchb@verizon.net if you're interested. I dont have the 11.5s yet but they were shipped yesterday so I should have them soon.

Ordered my size 10 Georgetowns at Plymouth Meeting tonight around 6. Hopefully this will work out. From reading what others have said, I need to call customer service tomorrow and stay on hold as they call the store to have them ship the shoes ASAP, right?

Thanks to everybody for the help.
YES, you need to stay on top of the Finishline CSR or your oder probably wont get filled. Make the CSR call the store that has your size(tell them youwant to wait on hold as they do it)and have it pulled. Trust me, they will do anything not to do this. They will try to give you the standard "I'llroute the order to a different store.....call back tomorrow to check on it"

Just wanted to pass on, I ordered both pairs yesterday. The G-town came out of Ohio and the UNC came out of Texas. I ordered them mid-day and I have receivedtracking numbers as of this morning. I didn't have to call back and hound the CSR about getting them shipped. They both should be here beginning of nextweek.

Back
Top Bottom